Banned player

Standard memberDedken
Help 15 Mar '07 20:28
  1. Croydonium
    Moves
    15 Mar '07 20:28
    I just had a game awarded to me after my opponent frankbisson was banned from site. Can anyone enlighten me as to why this player was banned? I can't imagine it was for cheating as he seemed no better a player than my average self!!
  2. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    15 Mar '07 20:33
    if you look at the 'removed players' screen (find the link on the 'site map' page) you'll see that he was kicked for a 3c, which means he has "unreasonably harassed another member of this site", which usually means he was sending rude or threatening PMs or in game messages.

Hope that helps
    BF
  3. 127.0.0.1
    Moves
    15 Mar '07 20:53
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    if you look at the 'removed players' screen (find the link on the 'site map' page) you'll see that he was kicked for a 3c, which means he has "unreasonably harassed another member of this site", which usually means he was sending rude or threatening PMs or in game messages.

Hope that helps
    BF
    If I recall correctly he was spamming all over the place that he was willray(yy1etc.) a player who has had multiple accounts banned here (usually he isn't imaginative enough to get a name thats not a derivative of his original).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree