Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 15 Oct '04 17:27
    For some time now, any postings I make to the "Creation - Did God do a shoddy job?" thread has been met with a "Error - Posting Request Failed" message. This doesn't happen with other threads. Any ideas why?
  2. Subscriber no1marauder
    It's Nice to Be Nice
    15 Oct '04 17:37
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    For some time now, any postings I make to the "Creation - Did God do a shoddy job?" thread has been met with a "Error - Posting Request Failed" message. This doesn't happen with other threads. Any ideas why?
    I just posted a test there without problem; maybe HE is punishing you for some transgression (moving a piece twice in the opening, developing a Bishop before a Knight, etc.)?
  3. 15 Oct '04 17:45
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I just posted a test there without problem; maybe HE is punishing you for some transgression (moving a piece twice in the opening, developing a Bishop before a Knight, etc.)?
    LOL

Does anyone know if the Modbot can do this? I think something similar happened in the thread on abortions as well.
  4. 15 Oct '04 20:33
    I had that same error pop up when I tried to create a thread with the wrong mix of double-quotes in the title.

1) Rewrite the post to remove special characters

if that doesn't work

2) revert to paranoia