1. London
    Moves
    15 Oct '04 17:27
    For some time now, any postings I make to the "Creation - Did God do a shoddy job?" thread has been met with a "Error - Posting Request Failed" message. This doesn't happen with other threads. Any ideas why?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    15 Oct '04 17:37
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    For some time now, any postings I make to the "Creation - Did God do a shoddy job?" thread has been met with a "Error - Posting Request Failed" message. This doesn't happen with other threads. Any ideas why?
    I just posted a test there without problem; maybe HE is punishing you for some transgression (moving a piece twice in the opening, developing a Bishop before a Knight, etc.)?
  3. London
    Moves
    15 Oct '04 17:45
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    I just posted a test there without problem; maybe HE is punishing you for some transgression (moving a piece twice in the opening, developing a Bishop before a Knight, etc.)?
    LOL 🙂

Does anyone know if the Modbot can do this? I think something similar happened in the thread on abortions as well.
  4. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    15 Oct '04 20:33
    I had that same error pop up when I tried to create a thread with the wrong mix of double-quotes in the title.

1) Rewrite the post to remove special characters

if that doesn't work

2) revert to paranoia

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree