Bug

Bug

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

l

Victor, New York

Moves
21 Jun 15

I have been charged with two timeouts on a game between two other people. The game was between two people, neither of the me, and the game somehow timed me out from both of them. I reported it a while ago but haven't heard anything. Anyone seen anything like this before?

player of the violin

Canada.

Moves
23 Jun 15

Originally posted by lstcyr
I have been charged with two timeouts on a game between two other people. The game was between two people, neither of the me, and the game somehow timed me out from both of them. I reported it a while ago but haven't heard anything. Anyone seen anything like this before?
could you post the game ID?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
24 Jun 15

Originally posted by lstcyr
your game liost only show recent time-outs taken by you. So no problem there.

Did you get an email notification about the other games or what exactly happened?