Can I pass on my clan leadership?

Can I pass on my clan leadership?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Mr Inconsistency

Nelson, B.C.

Moves
04 Jul 06

I'm off to live in Canada for a year on Monday and want to pass on my clan leadership, is this possible?

Force of Nature

The Bathroom

Moves
04 Jul 06

Originally posted by Dwot
I'm off to live in Canada for a year on Monday and want to pass on my clan leadership, is this possible?
Yes, simply send feedback to Russ, giving him all the details. Clan leadership transfers have been done before, many times.

D
Mr Inconsistency

Nelson, B.C.

Moves
04 Jul 06
1 edit

Originally posted by Wildfire
Yes, simply send feedback to Russ, giving him all the details. Clan leadership transfers have been done before, many times.
Who's Russ and how do you contact him ;-)

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
04 Jul 06
1 edit

Who's Russ and how do you contact him ;-)
Russ is owner (I think) of RHP. I know he is the top person here at RHP. Just click on seed feedback at bottom of page and address it to Russ. 🙂

D
Mr Inconsistency

Nelson, B.C.

Moves
04 Jul 06

Originally posted by KingDavid403
Russ is owner (I think) of RHP. I know he is the top person here at RHP. Just click on seed feedback at bottom of page and address it to Russ. 🙂
Have sent him some feedback, or rather a request.

Cheers.

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
04 Jul 06

Have sent him some feedback, or rather a request.

Cheers.
i hope you know they have computers and RHP is available in Canada. I know. I live right on border of Canada. I can see Canada out my front door. 😉 🙂

D
Mr Inconsistency

Nelson, B.C.

Moves
04 Jul 06

Originally posted by KingDavid403
i hope you know they have computers and RHP is available in Canada. I know. I live right on border of Canada. I can see Canada out my front door. 😉 🙂
LOL, of course I do, however I aint gonna be spending too much time on the net playing chess when there's stuff to see do and visit. :-)

King David

Planet Earth.

Moves
04 Jul 06

LOL, of course I do, however I aint gonna be spending too much time on the net playing chess when there's stuff to see do and visit. :-)
I hope you have a great time in Canada. 😉 God Bless. 🙂