1. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 19:49
    Originally posted by Coconut
    I think I might...
    I suppose he could change his email address in the settings to a made up one...

You can never escape rhp. I wouldn't even try.
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '05 08:391 edit
    The reason I don't like the site is because I want to play live chess - not chess that could take weeks! I have done as you suggested and changed my e-mail address - thanks for the tip.
  3. Earth Prime
    Moves
    09 Sep '05 14:59
    Originally posted by bobflemingesq
    The reason I don't like the site is because I want to play live chess - not chess that could take weeks! I have done as you suggested and changed my e-mail address - thanks for the tip.
    I thought the same thing. QUOTE: "I really don't like the idea of playing games of chess over a period of days or weeks. I am here for the forums and to talk chess." Before you know it, I've subscribed and am now a prisoner of addiction.
  4. West Virginia
    Moves
    09 Sep '05 15:36
    I was really never good at twitch chess (too much lag in the connection). I came to the conclusion that it really wasn't chess, you just complicate the position so your opponent can't make an instant calculation and you win on time... play losing moves so the opponent has to think about how to punish you for them and win the game... you win on time... Doesn't seem to better one's chess in my opinion. RHP let's you appreciate the position and allows you to become better because of this.

Just my opinion. It works for me, but your mileage my vary.
  5. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:31
    i want to cancel my account too. my name is bobybuilder.
  6. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    19 Sep '05 18:53
    Originally posted by Bobybuilder
    i want to cancel my account too. my name is bobybuilder.
    I want you to read threads.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree