1. Joined
    19 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 20:48
    Hello - I registered for this site earlier today to give it a try, but I find it is not to my liking. How do I cancel the registration, to stop receiving e-mails and the like?

thanks
  2. Earth Prime
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 21:55
    What did you dislike about it?
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '05 03:16
    I inadvertantly have 2 accounts and would like to close this one...I did not know rhpawn and rhchess were the same outfit, nor why there would be two...in any case how do I report and close one of them?
  4. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    21 Aug '05 03:27
    Originally posted by checkbaitor
    I inadvertantly have 2 accounts and would like to close this one...I did not know rhpawn and rhchess were the same outfit, nor why there would be two...in any case how do I report and close one of them?
    I suppose you could send feedback or just pick one and forget about the other.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Aug '05 03:48
    Originally posted by leestatic
    I suppose you could send feedback or just pick one and forget about the other.
    Done, thank you.
  6. Brisbane, Australia
    Moves
    21 Aug '05 05:37
    Isn't that 3 accounts?

Checkbaiter, Checkbaitor, and bobflemingesq? None of their games are against each other, so I wouldn't worry about it, but...here is something you may not know.

Redhotpawn is the same as Redhotchess, which is the same as Timeforchess, with a different colour scheme. Timeforchess is also the same as Chessatwork, again with a different colour scheme. You can log into any of these sites with your normal account name.
  7. Standard memberBowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    RHP IQ
    Moves
    21 Aug '05 16:58
    Originally posted by D43M0N
    Redhotpawn is the same as Redhotchess, which is the same as Timeforchess, with a different colour scheme. Timeforchess is also the same as Chessatwork, again with a different colour scheme. You can log into [b]any of these sites with your normal account name.[/b]
    YIPPEE!
  8. Joined
    19 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '05 09:36
    Thank you kindly for your replies, but they do not answer my original question. I would just like to cancel my registration full stop so that i am no longer part of the site and no longer get any e-mails.

Thank you.
  9. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    23 Aug '05 09:38
    Originally posted by bobflemingesq
    Thank you kindly for your replies, but they do not answer my original question. I would just like to cancel my registration full stop so that i am no longer part of the site and no longer get any e-mails.

Thank you.
    Relax said the nightman,
    We are programed to recieve.
    You can check out any time you like,
    But you can never leave.
  10. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Aug '05 09:41
    Originally posted by bobflemingesq

Thank you.
    Resign your in progress games, and that's it. You should never hear from RHP again.

D
  11. West Virginia
    Moves
    23 Aug '05 15:22
    Feedback, as mentioned eariler, was your answer to handle the registration situation.

But why don't you answer the question posed, "What did you not like about the site?" The reason for the question is that there are several things a user can configure to their liking.

Some people just really hate sites that use numbers and letters, go figure!😛
  12. Panama City, Florida
    Moves
    27 Aug '05 01:06
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Relax said the nightman,
    We are programed to recieve.
    You can check out any time you like,
    But you can never leave.
    That's a good name for your ass.
  13. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    27 Aug '05 04:30
    How can you play only 1 move.. and decide that you don't like it? unless chess just isn't your thing
  14. Standard membermosquitorespect
    Not Royalty
    Not in a palace
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 01:47
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Resign your in progress games, and that's it. You should never hear from RHP again.

D
    What if someone challenges him and then deletes the game? He'll get an email then and might need counselling for the upset it causes him.
  15. Earth Prime
    Moves
    29 Aug '05 13:58
    Originally posted by mosquitorespect
    What if someone challenges him and then deletes the game? He'll get an email then and might need counselling for the upset it causes him.
    I think I might...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree