1. Standard memberdrdon
    His Mateship
    Glowing in the dark
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 21:17
    One on the members of the Simpsons clan has indicated that he is not a financial member of RHP and has been unavailable for challenges for many weeks. There is no kick option next to his name and he has indicated that he does not intend renewing his membership. How do I kick him?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 21:19
    Originally posted by drdon
    One on the members of the Simpsons clan has indicated that he is not a financial member of RHP and has been unavailable for challenges for many weeks. There is no kick option next to his name and he has indicated that he does not intend renewing his membership. How do I kick him?
    Hi

Have you deselected him from challenges yet? I think you can only kick people once they have been deselected from challenges
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    17 Mar '13 23:31
    Originally posted by Silverstriker
    Hi

Have you deselected him from challenges yet? I think you can only kick people once they have been deselected from challenges
    True and I don't really know how it works.
    I've never deselected any of my players, but some show the "kick" option and some "deselect"
  4. Joined
    15 Mar '10
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 12:39
    I recently noticed that one of my clan members had not made any moves for about 6 weeks. I "Deselected" him to exclude him from clan challenges. As I understand it, only the player himself can reverse the deselection option; the clan leader cannot reinstate the person as an active clan member. The player now has the "Kick" option next to his name, which I will not exercise until I am certain he has left the site permanently.
  5. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    18 Mar '13 17:19
    Originally posted by Richard Laura
    I recently noticed that one of my clan members had not made any moves for about 6 weeks. I "Deselected" him to exclude him from clan challenges. As I understand it, only the player himself can reverse the deselection option; the clan leader cannot reinstate the person as an active clan member. The player now has the "Kick" option next to his name, which I will not exercise until I am certain he has left the site permanently.
    Yes, only the players themselves can select 'play challenges', and that automatically makes them available to you. You cannot utilise them in challenges if not subscribing, nor in MOST leagues, yet they still have the 'availability' to opt in or out of challenges ( a programming issue I'd imagine )...anyone not accepting challenges will have the 'kick' option next to their name.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree