1. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 20:43
    I've noticed that when I go to my challenge settings page and set my minimum timeout period, it says "minimum timeout period." Say I set the number at 21 days. This would imply that I would only take games with a timeout < or = 21 days.

However, when I go to my home page, I look at my challenge settings and it says "only accepting challenges over 21 days," implying only
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 23:031 edit
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    I've noticed that when I go to my challenge settings page and set my minimum timeout period, it says "minimum timeout period." Say I set the number at 21 days. This would imply that I would only take games with a timeout < or = 21 days.

However, when I go to my home page, I look at my challenge settings and it says "only accepting challenges over 21 days," implying only
    i think it is:

> or =

rather than:

< or =

hence the "minimum"
  3. Standard memberwittywonka
    Chocolate Expert
    Cocoa Mountains
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 02:24
    Originally posted by MCA
    i think it is:

> or =

rather than:

< or =

hence the "minimum"
    Ooops, sorry, I never could keep straight which meant which...but still, which does the challenge setting go to? At least (>/=) or more than (>😉?
  4. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 23:06
    Originally posted by wittywonka
    Ooops, sorry, I never could keep straight which meant which...but still, which does the challenge setting go to? At least (>/=) or more than (>😉?
    "at least"
  5. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    26 Apr '07 23:57
    The alligator eats the bigger number.... 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree