1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 14:561 edit
    Originally posted by impatient
    You say winning like that is sweet - I say winning with skill is sweet. Simply a difference of opinion that reflects each of our character.
    Your character being wrong. Takes skill to keep up with your time limits. Give it a try, and dry your eye.

Also, reading your other recent post... I wonder if you talked with this user before the rematch with your silly complaints, and that is why they won't play you anymore...

or did you flame him after he turned down the rematch offer ruining any chance of you ever playing them again. Like I said before, perhaps they were not ready to play you again right away having other users that wanted to play them.

P-
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    28 Jul '06 18:46
    You say winning like that is sweet - I say winning with skill is sweet. Simply a difference of opinion that reflects each of our character.
    You're an 1100. At that level your games are going to be pretty random and so are the results. Skill isn't going to be the biggest determining factor in who wins.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 09:36
    Why has my rating gone down after claiming a timeout win? baffled
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 09:42
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Why has my rating gone down after claiming a timeout win? baffled
    you have a provisional rating, if you win against a much lower rated player you can lose points
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 13:00
    Originally posted by lebowski
    you have a provisional rating, if you win against a much lower rated player you can lose points
    But if Mr tawnyowl had lost he lose a great deal of more rating points...
    When having as provisional rating it's not only winnings that counts, even more to whom you win.
    Therefore the rating calculation seems to be erratic...
  6. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    04 Aug '06 13:04
    I have clearly said I think it is bad sportmanship
    For more reliable opponents (not 100% but usually) play Clan games. Buy a subscription then join The Dao of Pooh. Plus you won't get slagged off in the Clan's private forum! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree