1. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 06:29
    How long does the opportunity for a "Claim timeout win" last for ? I want to give an opponent the maximum opprotunity to move but I dont want that to go on forever. I want to claim a timeout win at the latest opportunity.
  2. Berks.
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 07:02
    Originally posted by The White Knight
    How long does the opportunity for a "Claim timeout win" last for ? I want to give an opponent the maximum opprotunity to move but I dont want that to go on forever. I want to claim a timeout win at the latest opportunity.
    If it's a tournement or league game after two days it will automatically timeout. For other games, as long as you want.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 09:26
    Originally posted by Peakite
    If it's a tournement or league game after two days it will automatically timeout. For other games, as long as you want.
    Well actually in a game with a timeout (ie not in a hardcore tournament) the chance will last until the opponent moves.
  4. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 19:52
    Thank you for your comment XanthosNZ. The White Knight.
  5. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    28 Jun '06 19:52
    Thank you for your comment Peakite. The White Knight.
  6. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 07:58
    I had an opportunity to claim a win over an opponent due to timeout. I did not do this and eventually my opponent made a move thus removing the skull from which I could claim the win. My opponent continues to take an unacceptably long time to make a move. Is there anyway I can get out of this game without having to resign and lose points ?
  7. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 12:051 edit
    Originally posted by The White Knight
    I had an opportunity to claim a win over an opponent due to timeout. I did not do this and eventually my opponent made a move thus removing the skull from which I could claim the win. My opponent continues to take an unacceptably long time to make a move. Is there anyway I can get out of this game without having to resign and lose points ?
    I think you'll have to wait for him to do it again. [ie. run out of time]

Next time pounce on it quickly. And only play games with the time settings you prefer.
  8. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 04:40
    Thank you for your comment Dr Strangelove. The White Knight. XanthosNZ
  9. Standard memberDwot
    Mr Inconsistency
    Nelson, B.C.
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 15:50
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Thank you for your comment Dr Strangelove. The White Knight. XanthosNZ
    LOL, thank you all for your comments ;-)
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 16:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree