1. Joined
    19 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '22 03:291 edit
    Sorry but there’s something weird happening with the auto match. No matter which clan I challenges (and they all have a reasonable spread of ratings compared to ours) only 1 of ours ever makes a match to theirs. And it’s always the same person. (Flash rating 1074 and they get matched to like a really high rated opponent with a rating like 1890).

It also says “ A maximum of 1 member(s) are elligible for this challenge. Clan members must be active within the last 21 days to be available.
    The number of available members may change before this challenge is accepted.”

So maybe that’s it? But most of us are ‘active’ - meaning they are playing personal games. Maybe it’s because none of us have been playing actual Clan games ? Note: our clan (Danger Mouse) has been inactive for a while - I have just taken over as leader and want to restart the action.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    27 Aug '22 08:351 edit
    @stevehewitt said
    Sorry but there’s something weird happening with the auto match. No matter which clan I challenges (and they all have a reasonable spread of ratings compared to ours) only 1 of ours ever makes a match to theirs. And it’s always the same person. (Flash rating 1074 and they get matched to like a really high rated opponent with a rating like 1890).

It also says “ A maxim ...[text shortened]... se) has been inactive for a while - I have just taken over as leader and want to restart the action.
    All of your players apart from Flash are showing as unavailable for challenges.They need to alter their settings to "available for clan games for danger mouse" or something like that.There's a specific button for this.It can be toggled on and off.The white icon by their name will then turn to yellow.Every member who wishes to play for the clan(including yourself) must do this individually.
    To access settings click on your avatar in the top right hand corner.Go to settings and then clan
  3. Joined
    19 Oct '06
    Moves
    27 Aug '22 13:10
    @venda
    Many thanks. That makes total sense. I have tried all the menus I could find but couldn’t see an option to opt in to Clan Challenges anywhere. Can anyone guide me to where it is please?
  4. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    28 Aug '22 08:321 edit
    @stevehewitt said
    @venda
    Many thanks. That makes total sense. I have tried all the menus I could find but couldn’t see an option to opt in to Clan Challenges anywhere. Can anyone guide me to where it is please?
    Click on your avatar in the top right hand corner
    You will see a button that says my settings.
    Open that and across the top is a number of tabs.One says clan.Open that and slide the toggle from unavailable to available for dangermouse clan and press update.
    Each member will have to do this individually.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree