1. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 21:18
    I stopped playing for a year but i know this can be done as i did it a few years ago when i was playing.

I want to 'copy' the board to a dummy board so i can move my pieces and move the apponents pieces a large number ahead so i can see scenarios. .. how do i do this
    ~ and yes i know i can move one piece ahead but I dont mean this ... i mean moving a large number of both mine and his pieces
  2. Tennessee
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:07
    Are you talking about the analyze board? That is what I use when I am playing someone. I can walk through however far I care to go. Good tool.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 22:08
    Are you talking about the analyze board? That is what I use when I am playing someone. I can walk through however far I care to go. Good tool.
  4. Joined
    09 Apr '08
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 16:18
    ok you mentioned the 'analyse board' ... good stuff. Where can I find this functionality ?
  5. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    02 Oct '10 17:03
    Originally posted by johnyperu
    ok you mentioned the 'analyse board' ... good stuff. Where can I find this functionality ?
    Go to a game, then click the "Analyze board" link (located somewhere at the bottom).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree