Delete

Standard memberFrosty
Help 24 May '06 21:03
  1. Joined
    19 May '06
    Moves
    24 May '06 21:03
    I am very angry. I would use profanity in this messege but i need to have it seen. I am SICK of having this goddam acoount WHERE THE HELL IS THE DELETE BUTTON??? U guys SUCK? i have been searching for 3 hours for a ****ing delet button. This makes the user unhappy, and i will recomend to my freinds that they do not go to this site. DELET MY ACCOUNT, better yet tell me how!
  2. Standard memberderbrad
    Ireland Clan Leader
    Eire
    Moves
    24 May '06 21:07
    Oh please dont leave... the site wont be the same without you
  3. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    24 May '06 21:151 edit
    Originally posted by Frosty
    I am very angry. I would use profanity in this messege but i need to have it seen. I am SICK of having this goddam acoount WHERE THE HELL IS THE DELETE BUTTON??? U guys SUCK? i have been searching for 3 hours for a ****ing delet button. This makes the user unhappy, and i will recomend to my freinds that they do not go to this site. DELET MY ACCOUNT, better yet tell me how!
    cant be done - just stop signing in and forget about it - its not complicated 😕

[edit]
    Whats your problem anyway? you have been here only 5 days and made only three moves. what exactly is your foul mood for?
  4. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 May '06 21:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree