1. Joined
    31 Aug '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 09:151 edit
    I sometimes get a game offer I am not interested in doing.How do I delete it?I looked in the FAQ and found reference to that option,but have been unable to find it so far.I have resigned them before the first move,but I would rather not have a loss on my record for a game not started.I also have a game limit as to how many I want to play.I prefer at this time to only play games against people with a star.Thanks
  2. Los Angeles
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 09:21
    Originally posted by knightour
    I sometimes get a game offer I am not interested in doing.How do I delete it?I looked in the FAQ and found reference to that option,but have been unable to find it so far.I have resigned them before the first move,but I would rather not have a loss on my record for a game not started.I also have a game limit as to how many I want to play.I prefer at this time to only play games against people with a star.Thanks
    If a game shows up under "My Games " there will be a trash can to the right of the game under actions. Just click on the can.
  3. SubscriberKewpieonline
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Mar '10 11:54
    You could also reduce the number of games in MySettings>MyChallengeSettings. A statement like "unannounced challenges will be deleted, prefer to play subscribers only" in your profile may have some effect.
  4. Joined
    24 Mar '10
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 21:13
    does deleting a game count against your losses?
  5. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 21:35
    No.
  6. Joined
    24 Mar '10
    Moves
    24 Mar '10 21:49
    thanks!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree