1. Joined
    30 Mar '05
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 22:331 edit
    i want 2 delete my account i joined a little while ago but neva play and i keep geting these crappy emails in my hot mail and its pissin me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    08 Apr '05 00:18
    Originally posted by kaz101
    i want 2 delete my account i joined a little while ago but neva play and i keep geting these crappy emails in my hot mail and its pissin me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=21074
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 10:54
    If Collis is truly 12, maybe this child should be encouraged, rather than ripped to shreds publicly. The experimentation with RHP should not be held against him/her. I am disgusted with the comments made on this thread!!!😠
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 20:04
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    If Collis is truly 12, maybe this child should be encouraged, rather than ripped to shreds publicly. The experimentation with RHP should not be held against him/her. I am disgusted with the comments made on this thread!!!😠
    Unfortunately, he has broken the TOS on two seperate occasions.

1. Playing himself to try to boost his ratings, which is probably against the TOS on 2 different points; multiple accounts and cheating.
    2. Being under 13

As for being disgusted at the comments in this thread. I've seen harsher criticism on an episode of Barney, than here.

D
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    11 Apr '05 22:08
    You're not very clever uh?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 04:36
    Originally posted by Ravello
    You're not very clever uh?
    Is there any need for you to be offensive? If you said this to my face, instead of hiding behind your computer, you would be blowing bubbles in the corner. I beat you in 20 moves before, or don't you remember? I thought about membership to this site, but if everyone is like you, forget it!
  7. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 10:47
    No need to worry. Just avoid all member of the Contumelious Clan, by reputation, and some individuals like Skeeter, The Slow Pawn or Trackhead. You'll be fine then.
  8. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    12 Apr '05 19:22
    Is there any need for you to be offensive? If you said this to my face, instead of hiding behind your computer, you would be blowing bubbles in the corner. I beat you in 20 moves before, or don't you remember? I thought about membership to this site, but if everyone is like you, forget it!
    If you said this to my face, instead of hiding behind your computer, you would be blowing bubbles in the corner.

My underpants are very scared.

I beat you in 20 moves before, or don't you remember?

So what? you have a short memory dude,in the other game I beat you,but so what?Game 884985

I thought about membership to this site, but if everyone is like you, forget it!

Why should I care if you subscribe or not?

Regarding my statement that you're not very clever,I confirm it.

Encouraging (as you say) guys to create multiple accounts for "experimenting'' (your words) is plain dumb,and I guess there's no need to argue it.

P.S.:Aiko,it's not your business to say who's pleasant to meet on the site or not,maybe someone doesn't like you and could say ''oh,just avoid to meet Aiko''........silly,very silly.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 05:38
    [b] If you said this to my face, instead of hiding behind your computer, you would be blowing bubbles in the corner.

My underpants are very scared.

I beat you in 20 moves before, or don't you remember?

So what? you have a short memory dude,in the other game I beat you,but so what?Game 884985

I thought about membership to thi ...[text shortened]... eone doesn't like you and could say ''oh,just avoid to meet Aiko''........silly,very silly.

Is there no end to your offensiveness?

Encouraging (as you say) guys to create multiple accounts for "experimenting'' (your words) is plain dumb,and I guess there's no need to argue it.

If you think that's what I meant, then you need to look up "encourage" in the dictionary. I hope God is more forgiving than you are to a 12 yr. old. 🙄
  10. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    13 Apr '05 12:47

Is there no end to your offensiveness?

If you think that's what I meant, then you need to look up "encourage" in the dictionary. I hope God is more forgiving than you are to a 12 yr. old. 🙄
    I hope God is more forgiving than you are to a 12 yr. old.

Maybe you meant you hope Russ is more forgiving to a 12 y.o...........

Genius,did you know that under 13 y.o. are not allowed to the site because of a thing named C.O.P.P.A.?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '05 07:19
    Genius,did you know that under 13 y.o. are not allowed to the site because of a thing named C.O.P.P.A.? [/b]
    RHP may ban 12 y.o., but C.O.P.P.A. will allow it with parental consent. This is still not the point! If the child is allowed back at 13 on the condition of buying a subscription, then everybody wins. GENIUS.
  12. Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 21:46
    how do i resign a game when it is my opponents turn and there not around at that moment? my account is full and i want to play someone else.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 22:55
    Originally posted by jamie4620
    how do i resign a game when it is my opponents turn and there not around at that moment? my account is full and i want to play someone else.
    You have to wait for your turn.
  14. Joined
    26 Mar '05
    Moves
    17 Apr '05 00:08
    right, nothing you can do about it...you just have to wait, and wait, and wait some more. next chance you get to move, resign...then challenge me...😀😀😀

15. Joined
    03 Jul '04
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 22:47
    Do not delete its great on here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree