1. Joined
    26 Mar '05
    Moves
    28 May '07 06:11
    Please, let me know if it is possible to download all my arhive games in one pgn or some other format?!
    Thx,
    cvrclek
  2. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    28 May '07 07:34
    Originally posted by cvrclek
    Please, let me know if it is possible to download all my arhive games in one pgn or some other format?!
    Thx,
    cvrclek
    The last hundred is possible, the whole lot is not.
    In "My Games" page, on the blue bar, you can see "Email Games". Try that.
    You get them in PGN.
  3. Joined
    26 Mar '05
    Moves
    28 May '07 21:41
    It works, but how to use this tekst to see my games with "Deep Fritz", or how to convert this tekst to file with pgn extension?!
  4. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    28 May '07 22:33
    Originally posted by cvrclek
    It works, but how to use this tekst to see my games with "Deep Fritz", or how to convert this tekst to file with pgn extension?!
    I also have e-mailed the games to myself and can't quite get it...
    Any help?
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    29 May '07 05:33
    A PGN-file is simply a textfile.
    If you double-click the file and windows doesn't know what program to open with, just choose the simple text edit program that comes with windows. Then you can see the contents with no problem.

Or you can rename the xxx.PGN to xxx.TXT adn go from there.

Since it is only a textfile, you can mark the text to copy it and then paste it into Fritz and let Fritz take care of it.
  6. Joined
    26 Mar '05
    Moves
    29 May '07 09:03
    Thx!
    I copied my e-mail message with .msg extension and renamed it in .pgn extension. And Fritz read it with no problem!
    Hope this will help to some other too!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree