1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 20:15
    For some reason, the site had 36 hours of no email. We can't explain this - no config or code changes were made prior to this mail outage, or after it - and our mail queue is normal. Our server shows all mail sent, as normal.

I will suspend timeouts for 2 days as a precaution - post in site announcements to follow...

-Russ

2. Newport, DE
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 20:28
    Email is a go. I say again, email is a go.
  3. Joined
    06 Mar '05
    Moves
    24 Apr '05 22:01
    OK I know what is happening now. The last RHP move I have on my computer is Ryal's last move to me so I've been logging on to that game talk to RHP to get answers.

Also I can't respond to his move nor have I been receiving any moves from my other opponent Feisty.

How do I log on as myself and if I've forgotten my password how do i retrieve it or get another one.

Ryal also says that everytime he tries to play they tell him he is not logged on.

So this note is from Dunrae but I've accessed this posting from Ryal and my game so I guess that is why it is telling you I'm Ryal...does that make sense??

Dunrae
  4. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 10:39
    Originally posted by ryal
    OK I know what is happening now. The last RHP move I have on my computer is Ryal's last move to me so I've been logging on to that game talk to RHP to get answers.

Also I can't respond to his move nor have I been receiving any moves from my other opponent Feisty.

How do I log on as myself and if I've forgotten my password how do i retrieve it or get a ...[text shortened]... nd my game so I guess that is why it is telling you I'm Ryal...does that make sense??

Dunrae
    No it doesn't.

Stop digging your hole deeper.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '05
    Moves
    30 Apr '05 00:57
    Re Ryal and Dunrae saga....all is well and back to normal..
    thanks for all your help...not

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree