1. Standard memberfawcr01
    Headless chicken
    Avoiding studying
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 08:49
    Hi,

Sometimes when I open RHP in Firefox it doesn't remember that I'm logged in and asks me to do so. If this is the case, after I login successfully and then click "My Games" then again it says I'm not logged in and I have to login once more.

If it says I'm not logged in on the first screen, it always requires me to login again when I go to My Games. For the record, I don't use the logout button when finishing my sessions, so this shouldn't be an issue.

Any ideas???
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 10:08
    Beeing logged in is saved in cookies. Did you delete any of them? Do you allow them allways? Does any third party software delete them (firewall, ...)? ...
    th
  3. Standard memberfawcr01
    Headless chicken
    Avoiding studying
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 10:192 edits
    Originally posted by thire
    Beeing logged in is saved in cookies. Did you delete any of them? Do you allow them allways? Does any third party software delete them (firewall, ...)? ...
    th
    Thanks for your input, but I haven't deleted any cookies. They are enabled, and I can confirm that several exist for RHP. No third party software deletes them (the only firewall I use is a hardware one in a router).

The strangest thing is that even in the same browser session, once I login and click "My Games" I then have to login again straight away!?!?!?!?
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 11:02
    Originally posted by fawcr01
    Thanks for your input, but I haven't deleted any cookies. They are enabled, and I can confirm that several exist for RHP. No third party software deletes them (the only firewall I use is a hardware one in a router).

The strangest thing is that even in the same browser session, once I login and click "My Games" I then have to login again straight away!?!?!?!?
    Is your pc clock right?

D
  5. Standard memberfawcr01
    Headless chicken
    Avoiding studying
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 11:29
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Is your pc clock right?

D
    Yep
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 11:51
    Originally posted by fawcr01
    Yep
    I've got some anomalies with the log out on Firefox. It basically won't let me log out, but if I open IE, then I can log out no problem.

Don't know if our probs are related or not.

D
  7. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    17 Nov '04 12:01
    I hardly logout, use Firefox (0.9.2 and now 1.0) and never had any problems.
    This does not help too much, but...
    th
  8. Utah
    Moves
    18 Nov '04 01:32
    I've got the same problem. Is your firefox set to only accept cookies from the originating source?

Fish
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Nov '04 08:32
    Originally posted by Fishey
    I've got the same problem. Is your firefox set to only accept cookies from the originating source?

Fish
    Firefox or for that matter, any Mozilla app will will not load IE cookies or temp files without a prompt. Solution ; Delete all temp IE net files and cookies and then re-boot.

skeeter
  10. Standard memberfawcr01
    Headless chicken
    Avoiding studying
    Moves
    18 Nov '04 16:00
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Firefox or for that matter, any Mozilla app will will not load IE cookies or temp files without a prompt. Solution ; Delete all temp IE net files and cookies and then re-boot.

skeeter
    Thanks for the tip! My problems seem to be over.... apart from the chess-related problems of course 😉

Richard.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree