Game setup

Standard memberJanHyde
Help 09 Apr '05 18:53
  1. Joined
    08 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '05 18:53
    Why do people set up a game against me where they play white and then not move? Am I supposed to do something first?
  2. U.S.A.
    Moves
    09 Apr '05 20:463 edits
    Originally posted by JanHyde
    Why do people set up a game against me where they play white and then not move? Am I supposed to do something first?
    Hi Jan. 🙂

You mean your game with KAROV? Yeah i see he didn't move yet but also see that this is his first game here. Maybe he doesn't know white moves first. Or maybe he's decided that he doesn't like chess and has abandoned the game. Try emailing him to see what's up. If that doesn't work you can always time him out. If you are playing a timed game that is.

Sincerely, Pavlo87. (Paul)
  3. Joined
    08 Apr '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '05 21:17
    He (she) is not the first to do this. Since signing up on Friday only 1 player has made a move. I've deleted other games or they've deleted them. Oh, well I guess it just takes time to find the reliable players.

4. Joined
    13 Mar '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 10:54
    I'm trying to insert a picture for my profile, can anyone explain how?
    thks!
  5. Standard memberHegemon
    A Lost Bobby
    London
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 11:43
    Originally posted by ticoune
    I'm trying to insert a picture for my profile, can anyone explain how?
    thks!
    Well I have my picture already on a website, so I just put the URL into the profile settings

You can do same with pictures already located on a server.

I don't think you can upload them to RHP.

hope that helps...

6. Joined
    13 Mar '05
    Moves
    16 Apr '05 17:26
    Thanks hegemon, it works. I guess I didn' take the whole url the las time I tried.

Ticoune

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree