1. Joined
    27 Jun '04
    Moves
    18 May '06 19:483 edits
    I really need to know if any of the Red Hot Pawn staff knows about what actually is going on in the forums! Please reply promptly.
  2. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 May '06 19:51

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    18 May '06 21:23
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    I'm not Redhotpawn staff but what do you mean by "what is actually going on in the forums!"?
    You mean you've not noticed all the illegal gambling, the drug dealing, the gun running, people trafficing and prostitution???
  4. Earth Prime
    Moves
    18 May '06 22:57
    Originally posted by rhb
    You mean you've not noticed all the illegal gambling, the drug dealing, the gun running, people trafficing and prostitution???
    if we made these things legal then less people would get hurt. See debates.
  5. Joined
    27 Jun '04
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 19:32
    Who in the world do you think you are? I never said anything about any of the afore mentioned garbage! I'm talking about the "kinky sex" threads out there which I (and I'm sure others) find sickening. So unless you can help, please don't post on this thread.(I'm not saying you can't, I just think it is annoying. I will continue to create threads to stop the infernal actions of all those who disobey RHP rules.)
  6. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 19:56
    Originally posted by Shoskavitch
    Who in the world do you think you are? I never said anything about any of the afore mentioned garbage! I'm talking about the "kinky sex" threads out there which I (and I'm sure others) find sickening. So unless you can help, please don't post on this thread.(I'm not saying you can't, I just think it is annoying. I will continue to create threads to stop the infernal actions of all those who disobey RHP rules.)
    can you put a link up for the rude threads?

[.threadid]12345[/.threadid]

without the stops
  7. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 21:22
    Yeah, what forum has the kinky threads? And here I've been spending my time on the World Cup threads and playing chess.

BTW, surely someone will eventually tell you that you don't have to read threads you find offensive. I personally stay away from the Spirituality Forum now as much as I can, and my blood pressure is much better! Of course, I do sort of peek in, like looking under a band-aid, but I'm really making progress...

🙄
  8. In your face
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 21:53
    And I'm sure that, with you being such a regular RHP user (270 moves in two years), thishas a really big bearing on your life.
    Please.
  9. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 23:30

10. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '06 23:32

11. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 11:13
    Please reply promptly.
    Sorry for the delay in replying.

Rest assured your concern is being investigated.
    If we can be of any more help please don't hesitate to inform us.

Sincerely,
    Mush.
  12. The sky
    Moves
    20 Jun '06 15:58
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Sorry for the delay in replying.

Rest assured your concern is being investigated.
    If we can be of any more help please don't hesitate to inform us.

Sincerely,
    Mush.
    🙄
  13. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    24 Jun '06 15:501 edit
    There is an alert moderator button on the threads you don't like (unless thats only for subscribers?)

edit: well.. technically there is an alert moderator button on all the threads, but you would click it on the ones you want alerted
  14. The sky
    Moves
    24 Jun '06 15:51
    Originally posted by MIODude
    (unless thats only for subscribers?)
    It is.
  15. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    24 Jun '06 15:511 edit
    Originally posted by MIODude
    There is an alert moderator button on the threads you don't like (unless thats only for subscribers?)
    Yeah it is.
    Scumbags can't complain - it's not allowed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree