1. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 23:13
    Greetings everyone 🙂 I was wondering if there was any way of booking the last day of 2011 along with the first few days of 2012, that's consecutive days. The system doesn't seem to allow this and I'm wondering why..if you book 31:12:11 and then go to 2012 settings, the system just doesn't recognise December 2011 as being the start date of proposed bookings..you cannot book the single remaining day of 2011 it would appear ??
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 23:22
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    Greetings everyone 🙂 I was wondering if there was any way of booking the last day of 2011 along with the first few days of 2012, that's consecutive days. The system doesn't seem to allow this and I'm wondering why..if you book 31:12:11 and then go to 2012 settings, the system just doesn't recognise December 2011 as being the start date of proposed bookings..you cannot book the single remaining day of 2011 it would appear ??
    I would guess you have to book them separately, i.e double click 31/12/11 booking 1 day this year and then start again in 2012.
    There's been quite a bit of confusion today over this subject.The problem is when you scroll down to December to book days, the task bar goes out of view so you don't see the 2012 option.
    Something similar to the freeze pane option in microsoft spreadsheets might be a good idea.
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    30 Dec '11 23:531 edit
    Originally posted by venda
    I would guess you have to book them separately, i.e double click 31/12/11 booking 1 day this year and then start again in 2012.
    There's been quite a bit of confusion today over this subject.The problem is when you scroll down to December to book days, the task bar goes out of view so you don't see the 2012 option.
    Something similar to the freeze pane option in microsoft spreadsheets might be a good idea.
    I tried Dave, but thanks for the consideration...when you try for the sole remianing day of 2011, it says it's failed due to 'no beginning and end of vacation setting'.. I was at a loss yesterday after asking around here, and I'm no more 'aware' today 🙁

EDIT: I'll try a few more random ideas and it'll be evident in a few mins if it's worked lol...
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    31 Dec '11 00:061 edit
    HA, what more can I say ... 😀

Oh, Dave...all the best !!
  5. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 20:03
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    HA, what more can I say ... 😀

Oh, Dave...all the best !!
    "Single days can be booked by clicking the same day twice."
    It says this in the vacation blurb.That's what i meant by double click.
    Happy new yr to you too

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree