1. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 06:57
    Hey eveyone,presuming someone does read this. I'm a new user(god this sounds like an n.a meeting! Anyway I just wanted to know could any one tell me how I find people who will play around the time I'm on line,cause its pretty frustrating playing games at a one move a day rate!
  2. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 07:01
    Originally posted by setlist
    Hey eveyone,presuming someone does read this. I'm a new user(god this sounds like an n.a meeting! Anyway I just wanted to know could any one tell me how I find people who will play around the time I'm on line,cause its pretty frustrating playing games at a one move a day rate!
    You can check people's profile for how often they move or look at MAP and find out who moves a lot and challenge them.
  3. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 07:02
    Yeah but my time of day doesn't seem to be the same as any of my opponents!
  4. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 07:34
    This site is a server based correspondence chess site.

A move a day is considered quite quick. If you want blitz type games google " blitz chess" and enjoy.

skeeter
  5. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 07:51
    Originally posted by skeeter

A move a day is considered quite quick. If you want blitz type games google " blitz chess" and enjoy.

skeeter
    Cheers for the tip,don't get me wrong I love this site. Just need a bit more than 6 moves a day if I'm going to learn. Thanks man!
  6. Standard memberflexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    Chesstralia
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 07:52
    Originally posted by skeeter

skeeter
    i thought you considered a move per week quite quick 😉

look at people's profiles .... if they have made lots of moves this month then they play fairly regularly .. if they also have only a few games in progress then they play very fast.
  7. The Kingdom Of Kerry
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 08:02
    Originally posted by flexmore
    i thought you considered a move per week quite quick 😉

look at people's profiles .... if they have made lots of moves this month then they play fairly regularly .. if they also have only a few games in progress then they play very fast.
    Thanks to you and all of you guys for ye're assistance. I'm sure it'll come in handy! As we say in Ireland "go raibh mile maith agat"😉
  8. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 10:50
    Thanks to you and all of you guys for ye're assistance. I'm sure it'll come in handy! As we say in Ireland "go raibh mile maith agat"😉
    Aithníonn ciaróg ciaróg eile

D
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:09

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Fear The Cow
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:11
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    If people told the truth about where they reside, it would be easier for you. But as you've probably noticed there are many lying bastards here.😉
    Liar!
  11. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 12:581 edit
    When you log onto the site, look at the 'public games' page and you can see who is currently making moves. That might be a good starting point if you want to directly challenge players.

Another way would be to create an 'open invite' and see if someone takes up the game. Then just remember to cancel it before you leave, if there are no takers.
  12. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 16:15
    If you want lots of moves.. just start around 80+ games. and you most likely will have a move all the time.. there will still be some lulls, but in general.. you'll have a move.. but., you will need to be a subscriber to have that many.
  13. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 17:29
    Originally posted by MIODude
    If you want lots of moves.. just start around 80+ games. and you most likely will have a move all the time..
    Not all true, I had about a minute without any moves to make ten minutes ago with 145 games going. One whole minute...!
  14. Standard memberMIODude
    me, not you
    CaNaDa
    Moves
    09 Nov '05 18:04
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Not all true, I had about a minute without any moves to make ten minutes ago with 145 games going. One whole minute...!
    that means you need to add another 52 games.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree