1. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    27 Apr '03 03:22
    Where is this setting edited?

I want to show (see) the ranks and files with my board.

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
  2. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    27 Apr '03 06:14
    Originally posted by Luck
    Where is this setting edited?

I want to show (see) the ranks and files with my board.

Harri

a.k.a. Luck
    Harri
    I think i understand what you mean, go to "my board settings" in the "my home" menu.

Select "Would you like to see board coordinates when moving?" ....

I hope this helps.

-mike
  3. Amsterdam
    Moves
    27 Apr '03 14:30
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Harri
    I think i understand what you mean, go to "my board settings" in the "my home" menu.

I hope this helps.

-mike
    Yes, that is correct, but Mike, how come your rating has dropped so fast...did you resigned them all bacause your cutting down on games or something?!?

Olav
  4. DonationLuck
    TEA PARTY MEMBER
    St Maarten, Neth Ant
    Moves
    27 Apr '03 16:04
    Harri

I hope this helps.

-mike
    Yes you are correct!

But I cannot find my board setting on "Me Home" page!

Harri
  5. Amsterdam
    Moves
    27 Apr '03 19:10
    Originally posted by Luck
    Yes you are correct!

But I cannot find my board setting on "Me Home" page!

Harri
    Haha, I had that problem to, you have to click on the the menu My Home, not on the picture😏

You'll find it in the menu!

Olav
  6. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    28 Apr '03 02:33
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Yes, that is correct, but Mike, how come your rating has dropped so fast...did you resigned them all bacause your cutting down on games or something?!?

Olav
    I made the mistake of entering a quick fire tournament, added pressure to play continuously, plus (evil) outside influence of a large work load, means i can not play fast or often.

Russ and Chris are doing there best to develop (an excellent) site and add improvements to the site. However some over their improves i do not llike or am worried about, whilst i others i would really like are on the list to be done (sometime).

I am not critising them, they both have limited time and this is really only a hobby, but a the same time i have my own views.

-mike
  7. Amsterdam
    Moves
    28 Apr '03 12:40
    I made the mistake of entering a quick fire tournament, added pressure to play continuously, plus (evil) outside influence of a large work load, means i can not play fast or often.

Russ and Chris are doing there best to develop (an excellent) site and add improvements to the site. However some over their improves i do not llike or am worried about, whilst ...[text shortened]... limited time and this is really only a hobby, but a the same time i have my own views.

-mike
    Yeah, you're right about that, I just red another thread about tournamenst with stupid pairings....a bit annoying to, well anyway, good luck ans stuff!

Olav

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree