1. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 14:02
    Either I cannot locate the button/link or because I am a non-subscriber now but I cannot seem to figure out how to leave my clan. Any help/advice?
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 14:32
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Either I cannot locate the button/link or because I am a non-subscriber now but I cannot seem to figure out how to leave my clan. Any help/advice?
    There should be a link in the left upper box (member options) Maybe you have to click on the small arrow at the lower right hand side of the yellow field saying "member options" if you did hide it.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    23 Oct '13 21:30

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Oct '13 22:34
    How long does it take to leave a clan? I haven't got any clan games under way, and I've gone through the leaving process suggested. It shows me as Leaving, but it still shows me as a member of that clan.
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    30 Oct '13 07:20
    Originally posted by Startreader
    How long does it take to leave a clan? I haven't got any clan games under way, and I've gone through the leaving process suggested. It shows me as Leaving, but it still shows me as a member of that clan.
    According to the Info button next to your name, you still have 1 Clan Challenge game in progress.
  6. Joined
    28 Jan '09
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 18:40
    It seems that I can't leave my clans either because I lost my subscription. Is there anyway to fix that?
  7. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    14 Nov '13 21:201 edit
    Originally posted by VinceNet
    It seems that I can't leave my clans either because I lost my subscription. Is there anyway to fix that?
    Once all your clan games have been played out, you'll be kicked automatically. There won't be any new clan games.
  8. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    15 Nov '13 21:20
    Originally posted by VinceNet
    If you lost your subscription unintentionally contact admins via feedback.
    They're usually pretty quick at sorting subs issues.
    Your clan leader can't assign you any more games while you are a non sub so there's really not a lot of point in leaving if you cancelled it deliberately
  9. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 19:181 edit
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Once all your clan games have been played out, you'll be kicked automatically. There won't be any new clan games.
    Not the case for me.
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 19:19
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    There should be a link in the left upper box (member options) Maybe you have to click on the small arrow at the lower right hand side of the yellow field saying "member options" if you did hide it.
    Nope.

Though maybe a screencap would help.
  11. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    20 Nov '13 22:53
    I seem to remember some oddity with regards to non-playing clans, if there have never been any clan games you can't get out without sending feedback. My memory is pretty unreliable though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree