1. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Feb '04 14:33
    I want to import my completed games into chessmaster 9000 so that it can analyse them for me. Does anyone know the best way to do this?

Just now I'm manually copying the moves then creating a new game in chessmaster and playing the moves all over again. It's a long slow process.
  2. Joined
    08 Dec '03
    Moves
    27 Feb '04 14:37
    Originally posted by fencingcoach
    I want to import my completed games into chessmaster 9000 so that it can analyse them for me. Does anyone know the best way to do this?

Just now I'm manually copying the moves then creating a new game in chessmaster and playing the moves all over again. It's a long slow process.
    I'm sure that you can select "Load Game", or whatever the equivalent is in ChessMaster, and select type PGN and the program will be able to read the game.

-Ray.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Feb '04 16:36
    Originally posted by fencingcoach

No! Get the PGN from the game.... and copy the text.

Now just go to the game room and go to Edit... Paste PGN.

Now the game is there and ready for you.

Don't use this new skill for evil!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree