1. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    20 May '04 16:52
    My opinion to this is that maybe it is a good idea but a little daft if you are a player like me and your rating is constantly chnging throughout the day the calculator program that would be require would have to be always working to keep calculating your new rating gain/loss constantly which would take up far more thinking power for the machinery on russ's. i would much rather other changes such as clan playing each other though sharing members.
  2. Standard memberadmw
    Anto
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '04 16:57
    Originally posted by Ravello
    ???????????????
    Doing to you what?I only agreed on NaturalScience's post:everytime someone doesn't agree with your ideas you feel threatened,man this is a public forum and everyone is free to say his thoughts,right or wrong.
    In regards of the closed thread if you remember it was closed because you were going offensive with every people who posted ''aga ...[text shortened]... you ,and it was me that alerted moderators because the thread was becoming silly and offensive.
    You really are something Ravello, you start on me and you finish by alerting the moderators, in future don't go in any of my threads as I really don't like you. I don't want everyone going to Ravello's side now as you don't know what he's done to me in the past, alright. I was prepared to drop this about a month ago but it looks like your making this thread another argument, cheers.
  3. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    20 May '04 17:12
    Originally posted by admw
    You really are something Ravello, you start on me and you finish by alerting the moderators, in future don't go in any of my threads as I really don't like you. I don't want everyone going to Ravello's side now as you don't know what he's done to me in the past, alright. I was prepared to drop this about a month ago but it looks like your making this thread another argument, cheers.
    whats he done in the past? i only joined in february.
  4. Standard memberadmw
    Anto
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '04 17:29
    Originally posted by purclecow
    whats he done in the past? i only joined in february.
    Just forget it, it was in another thread, you were on his side as well.
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    20 May '04 18:04
    Originally posted by admw
    Just forget it, it was in another thread, you were on his side as well.
    So say everybody what I've done(?)...........you speak as it was me that killed JFK!
  6. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    20 May '04 18:20
    Originally posted by Ravello
    So say everybody what I've done(?)...........you speak as it was me that killed JFK!
    Nope.....Bert out of seasame street killed JFK
  7. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    20 May '04 22:03
    Well, at least we're no longer arguing about the rating points gambling idea. 🙄
  8. Standard memberadmw
    Anto
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 May '04 09:13
    Originally posted by Natural Science
    Well, at least we're no longer arguing about the rating points gambling idea. 🙄
    I suppose.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree