1. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 20:01
    Why sometimes when I refresh the page, a small screen will come down and ask me to send a thing (like it says, just in case you made a purchase) and sometimes it won't?
  2. Earth
    Moves
    05 Sep '09 20:55
    Originally posted by daniel58
    Why sometimes when I refresh the page, a small screen will come down and ask me to send a thing (like it says, just in case you made a purchase) and sometimes it won't?
    Pardon?
  3. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    06 Sep '09 00:46
    Guess it may be lack of star stuff but don't know
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    07 Sep '09 07:44
    Originally posted by daniel58
    At a guess... and this is nothing more than a guess due to not knowing what your question actually is... Is it a pop up box with text asking if you would like to resend information that was sent the last time you clicked on something in your browser - something like this - To display this page, the application must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier. RESEND/CANCEL.

It does it to warn you from sending the same information twice, double purchases etc.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree