1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 22:13
    in some list of games or threads the numbers on the bottom go to say, 30 or 40 and it starts with 1 thru 20 and then the next button. So can I go directly to the last entry without having to click through every next button? If there is a forum list that is long, how can you see the latest entry when there are more than 20 or so entries without clicking through 30 posts?
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    07 Apr '05 22:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    in some list of games or threads the numbers on the bottom go to say, 30 or 40 and it starts with 1 thru 20 and then the next button. So can I go directly to the last entry without having to click through every next button? If there is a forum list that is long, how can you see the latest entry when there are more than 20 or so entries without clicking through 30 posts?
    Click on the date under "Last posted" on the thread list page. That'll bring you straight to the last page in that thread.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree