1. Joined
    01 Jan '12
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 06:22
    3 times now I have left the ladder only then to find a new challenge 3 or so days later.
    The little grey box appears after I click leave ladder, I press the OK prompt and the box disappears but I still remain on the ladder.
    How come?
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 06:501 edit
    "If you choose to leave a ladder you will not be removed right away, but you will be protected from further challenges. Once your remaining ladder games are completed you will be removed from the ladder, and everyone below will move up one position." {quote is from Ladders Help page}

Sounds as if those new challenges shouldn't have appeared. I suggest you send feedback, they're the only people that can resolve this.
  3. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    02 Jun '13 19:22
    Originally posted by GoodKnight2U
    3 times now I have left the ladder only then to find a new challenge 3 or so days later.
    The little grey box appears after I click leave ladder, I press the OK prompt and the box disappears but I still remain on the ladder.
    How come?
    I think I had a bit of trouble when I tried leaving a ladder.
    I seem to remember getting a confirmation message when I managed it.
    There's another box on your profile page which says "exit ladder".
    I sholud try that.
    When you think you have done it successfully go onto the ladder, press "find me" and if you still have games to finish it should say "leaving ladder " by your name.
  4. Joined
    01 Jan '12
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 12:27
    Originally posted by venda
    I think I had a bit of trouble when I tried leaving a ladder.
    I seem to remember getting a confirmation message when I managed it.
    There's another box on your profile page which says "exit ladder".
    I sholud try that.
    When you think you have done it successfully go onto the ladder, press "find me" and if you still have games to finish it should say "leaving ladder " by your name.
    I am still playing a game from the Ladder but that shouldn't matter? The leaving Ladder doesn't appear when I pressed find me. I can still be challenged.
  5. Joined
    01 Jan '12
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 12:28
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    "If you choose to leave a ladder you will not be removed right away, but you will be protected from further challenges. Once your remaining ladder games are completed you will be removed from the ladder, and everyone below will move up one position." {quote is from Ladders Help page}

Sounds as if those new challenges shouldn't have appeared. I suggest you send feedback, they're the only people that can resolve this.
    I think your right feed back would be required.
  6. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 11:10
    Sorry for slow fix on this. Try again now, you will get a confirmation, and leave the ladder as expected.
  7. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 12:29
    Originally posted by Russ
    Sorry for slow fix on this. Try again now, you will get a confirmation, and leave the ladder as expected.
    I have resigned a game.
    Sent a message saying well done my position is hopeless
    then resigned.

The resignation took effect but no message. How come?
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 15:57
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    I have resigned a game.
    Sent a message saying well done my position is hopeless
    then resigned.

The resignation took effect but no message. How come?
    Resignation message fix is live today too. (Since your post). Your message has now been lost unfortunately.
  9. Dublin Ireland
    Moves
    04 Jun '13 23:20
    Originally posted by Russ
    Resignation message fix is live today too. (Since your post). Your message has now been lost unfortunately.
    That's a pity, I could have said something rude and got away with it. lol.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree