1. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 18:52
    Russ/Chris, do u have a list of things that are on your agenda to do for RHP? That u could make public? It would be interesting to see where the site is going.

D
  2. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 19:19
    Russ has such a list, but I don't think that he will pubish it. People start nagging and saing: "But you promied it..."
    He gives us what he wants and we are very happy with that.
    th 🙂
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 19:25
    I do occasionally mention what is scheduled in, but unfortunately, I don’t really like to publicly commit to something that may not happen for one reason or another. For example, I have been promising clan leagues for so long, I am almost embarrassed to mention it again here. But this has been delayed by a number of different things. (For example, some stuff I a have been working on recently you may not have even noticed - the site is now faster than it was a few weeks ago.)

Anyway, a quick overview. After tomorrow’s release I will be finished with the current round of operational type jobs, and can get back to features.

First up, I plan to expand the number of sieges. This should happen fairly soon, as (hopefully) only minor changes are required to achieve what I want. Then it is on to the big clan update. This will consist of many things, including clan leagues. It will take sometime to complete, so I may release updates incrementally for this.

But somewhere in there, I am going to a major rewrite and redesign of the board interface, and other updates/bug fix for uChess too.

-Russ
  4. Amsterdam
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 20:26
    Originally posted by Russ
    I do occasionally mention what is scheduled in, but unfortunately, I don’t really like to publicly commit to something that may not happen for one reason or another. For example, I have been promising clan leagues for so long, I am almost embarrassed to mention it again here. But this has been delayed by a number of different things. (For example, some stuff ...[text shortened]... ewrite and redesign of the board interface, and other updates/bug fix for uChess too.

-Russ
    Russ, people will only notice when the site slows down, not when it get's faster, that's just the way it is. 🙂

Now you mention it though... 😛

Olav
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    01 Sep '04 23:27
    Thanks for taking the time out for that Russ.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree