1. Joined
    03 Mar '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 13:07
    Is there a way to load a game for illustration purposes? I see people occasionally giving the move lists for games, but it would be a lot easier to follow if these were loaded as actual, non-rated RHP games to which I /we could link.

Of course, one way to do this would be to have two signons and run a non-rated game against yourself, but I hear that's a no-no.

Can you challenge yourself to a non-rated game and do it?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Apr '05 13:09
    Originally posted by CrawlIce
    Is there a way to load a game for illustration purposes? I see people occasionally giving the move lists for games, but it would be a lot easier to follow if these were loaded as actual, non-rated RHP games to which I /we could link.

Of course, one way to do this would be to have two signons and run a non-rated game against yourself, but I hear that's a no-no.

Can you challenge yourself to a non-rated game and do it?

Thanks in advance.
    If a valid pgn is given for a game, then the pgn can be copied into a piece of third party software, like chesspad, and analysed with that.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree