log out

Standard memberrcstas
Help 12 Sep '10 12:26
  1. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 12:26
    On this new home screen, where is the log out? all i want is to do is to log out?
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 12:39
    Originally posted by rcstas
    On this new home screen, where is the log out? all i want is to do is to log out?
    on the far right of the red strip
  3. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 16:21
    there is no red strip, no log out. If this site doesn't respond to my admin help request, they will refund my unused subscription, and this player will be out of here.
  4. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 16:41
    there is no red strip, no log out. If this site doesn't respond to my admin help request, they will refund my unused subscription, and this player will be out of here.
    If you are looged into www.redhotpawn.com then there is a red strip
  5. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 17:01
    McTayto, how can I avoid being insulting to you when I respond to you here. I am responding to you here, therefore I am logged onto www.RedHotPawn.com and there is NO log off button visible on my screen. I am looking at my screen, and YOU are not. SO, unless you have a better answer, do NOT bother to reply to this.

Thanks for trying, but be nice and just avoid me for today.
  6. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 19:241 edit
    Hi,

Are you sure you're on redhotpawn and not one of the different shells such as playtheimmortalgame or chessatwork, etc?

I can see the logout button just fine, so I don't know what the problem could be other than that something is wrong with your internet browser. Could you post a screenshot of the page you are seeing?

As an example, here is where your logout button should be:

http://tinyurl.com/25da5bx
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 22:20
    Methinks that the answer lies in the op's "new home screen" revelation.

Could be as simple as the resolution is to large thereby preventing the red toolbar which contains the 'logout' prompt from being viewed ?

skeets
  8. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 23:24
    As Skee suggests, do you have a scroll bar at the bottom of the page? Drag the slider to the right. You are trying to get to the top right corner of the page.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    13 Sep '10 16:32
    McTayto, how can I avoid being insulting to you when I respond to you here. I am responding to you here, therefore I am logged onto www.RedHotPawn.com and there is NO log off button visible on my screen. I am looking at my screen, and YOU are not. SO, unless you have a better answer, do NOT bother to reply to this.

Well, you could be logged at a number of sites other than Redhotpawn.com. I for example use the best one, Timeforchess.com.

Any way for you to give us a screen capture? That way we can see what you see. There should be a log out link in the color bar near top right.

Example: http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/LogOut.jpg
  10. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 00:32
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Well, you could be logged at a number of sites other than Redhotpawn.com. I for example use the best one, Timeforchess.com.

Any way for you to give us a screen capture? That way we can see what you see. There should be a log out link in the color bar near top right.

Example: http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/LogOut.jpg
    23 messages unread??😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Sep '10 11:48
    Originally posted by clandarkfire
    23 messages unread??😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
    I made the mistake of taking GB off ignore.

This post for entertainment reasons only
  12. Standard memberadim
    Brian Hugh Warner
    On top
    Moves
    16 Sep '10 05:131 edit

"You're an idiot!" - this would be an insult. Mctayo was just trying to help you.
  13. Joined
    24 Aug '07
    Moves
    17 Sep '10 06:52
    I can't see the logout screen either, until I cut my screen resolution down.
    That's your problem, I think.

Right click on your desktop.

Left click Properties.
    Then choose Settings.
    Now, slide the screen resolution from left to right. (I have to move mine from 800 by 600 pixels to 1024 by 768 just to log out.)
  14. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    18 Sep '10 02:40
    800x600, the best resolution, bar none. 😛

Half-Blind Moose

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree