1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 03:53
    Originally posted by King Scotty
    So are you saying that all non-subscribers have to use the send feedback link to alert a mod.?
    Do you actually read posts? No that's not what I said. Non-subscribers don't get to alert the mods of posts.

The Send Feedback is for when you need to contact Russ directly (not about forum posts). From what I've seen it is mostly used for sorting out subscription stuff.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 14:20
    Originally posted by XanthosNZ
    Do you actually read posts? No that's not what I said. Non-subscribers don't get to alert the mods of posts.

The Send Feedback is for when you need to contact Russ directly (not about forum posts). From what I've seen it is mostly used for sorting out subscription stuff.
    I read all the posts, it just seems unbelievable to me that a subscriber can be offensive to a non-subscriber without anything being said about it. This is why I said alerting a moderator should be a basic human right.
  3. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 14:37
    I read all the posts, it just seems unbelievable to me that a subscriber can be offensive to a non-subscriber without anything being said about it. This is why I said alerting a moderator should be a basic human right.
    If a subscriber is offensive (with respect to anyone) then in all likelyhood someone will alert it.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 15:17
    If a subscriber is offensive (with respect to anyone) then in all likelyhood someone will alert it.
    Most people don't care, and if someone just got a good laugh, who wants to be the one to turn him in?
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 15:50
    Non-subs should never get the ability to alert posts.

It would lead to mindless people creating multiple accounts to alert users' posts that they don't like multiple times.

After 5000+ moves, you'd think you'd know whether you liked the site or not.

D
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 16:201 edit
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    It would lead to mindless people creating multiple accounts to alert users' posts that they don't like multiple times.

After 5000+ moves, you'd think you'd know whether you liked the site or not.

D[/b]
    Mindless people who draw attention to the fact that the same email address or name is on 2 accounts, would certainly be mindless. The problem here is that many people do like RHP, yet still don't subscribe.
  7. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 16:28
    Mindless people who draw attention to the fact that the same email address or name is on 2 accounts, would certainly be mindless. The problem here is that many people do like RHP, yet still don't subscribe.
    Is your star invisible or something?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '05 16:41
    Is your star invisible or something?
    Point taken.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree