1. Joined
    12 Oct '11
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 23:07
    My opponent says "there are two green squares on the board.. and when i make my move it still looks same but the squares turn pink.. i turned it off and on again but it didn't work... and about turning off and on, it sounds hilarious.. they have a tv show called "the IT crowd" and this is the most used sentence in it ahahahaha"

Can anyone help?
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 Nov '11 23:47
    Originally posted by Sammy BJ Morris
    My opponent says "there are two green squares on the board.. and when i make my move it still looks same but the squares turn pink.. i turned it off and on again but it didn't work... and about turning off and on, it sounds hilarious.. they have a tv show called "the IT crowd" and this is the most used sentence in it ahahahaha"

Can anyone help?
    When a move is attempted and the squares turn red or pink, that means the move is illegal.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Nov '11 14:35
    Perhaps they are in check and have not noticed, trying to move another piece.
    They may be trying to move into a check.
    They may be trying to move a piece that would put them in check.

Looking at your games, my guess is they are trying to capture a Bishop and do not realize they are in check.
  4. Delft, Netherlands
    Moves
    02 Dec '11 12:33
    Originally posted by Sammy BJ Morris
    they have a tv show called "the IT crowd" and this is the most used sentence in it ahahahaha"
    Can anyone help?
    You can always call the alarm number: 0118 999 88199 9119 725....3

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree