1. Georgia, USA
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 04:31
    I can see my profile photo, but other players can't. Any advice on this - I've tried 3 different photos...
  2. Standard memberleestatic
    Hristos voskrese
    feckin' 'ell
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 04:383 edits
    Originally posted by CamelClutch
    I can see my profile photo, but other players can't. Any advice on this - I've tried 3 different photos...
    Try http://www.photobucket.com

or just to test right click on my avatar highlight and copy the URL then paste it in your Profile photo settings
  3. Standard memberSaint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    San Diego, CA
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 09:20
    A few common problems:
    -your photo is on your computer. It has to be online on somewhere (like photobucket), not just on your computer.
    -your link is bad. double check that you typed the link in correctly on your setting and that the location is accessable to everyone (not behind a firewall or on a secure site).
    -the photo to too far out of the parameters to be viewed. Double check the size of your photos.

Good luck!
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Dec '05 11:28
    Its because you have it on webspace which needs you to be logged in to see it.

try www.imageshack.us

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree