Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. 09 Oct '05 21:06
    How do you close a thread?šŸ˜•
  2. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    09 Oct '05 21:07
    Originally posted by bob12
    How do you close a thread?šŸ˜•
    you don't.
  3. Standard member rhb
    Ginger Scum
    09 Oct '05 21:19
    Originally posted by bob12
    How do you close a thread?šŸ˜•
    magic
  4. Standard member MIODude
    me, not you
    09 Oct '05 21:42
    Only the forum mods can do that
  5. 10 Oct '05 00:32
    Originally posted by MIODude
    Only the forum mods can do that
    We're on the right track then. How does one become a forum mod?
  6. 10 Oct '05 22:47
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    We're on the right track then. How does one become a forum mod?
    I'm with him.
  7. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    11 Oct '05 17:37
    This thread is now closed.

    (Unofficially.)
  8. Standard member Aiko
    Nearing 200000...!
    11 Oct '05 18:24
    If we post nonetheless, do we run the risk of a ban?
  9. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    11 Oct '05 18:46
    Originally posted by Aiko
    If we post nonetheless, do we run the risk of a ban?
    That's it. You're on report.
  10. 12 Oct '05 00:20
    Originally posted by Aiko
    If we post nonetheless, do we run the risk of a ban?
    I don`t know.
  11. 15 Oct '05 13:47
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    I hear they can deduct 100 points from your rating but im sure theyl excuse me as im explaining the situation. Be creful though as the thread is most defenetly closedšŸ˜µ
    No it isn'tšŸ˜µ
  12. Standard member zakkwylder
    Mouth for war
    15 Oct '05 19:51
    Originally posted by bob12
    No it isn'tšŸ˜µ
    You have all these big ideas about starting votes and closing threads. Why don't you focus a little more of your atention on chess and maybe that W category will get to a ground breaking 4.
  13. 15 Oct '05 21:57
    Originally posted by Bowmann
    That's it. You're on report.
    I'm picturing Arnold Rimmer on Red Dwarf saying that... You wouldn't by chance be dead and have a big 'H' on your forehead?
  14. Standard member Bowmann
    Non-Subscriber
    16 Oct '05 21:28
    Originally posted by CuriousShadow
    I'm picturing Arnold Rimmer on Red Dwarf saying that... You wouldn't by chance be dead and have a big 'H' on your forehead?
    Smeg off.
  15. 17 Oct '05 22:47
    Originally posted by zakkwylder
    You have all these big ideas about starting votes and closing threads. Why don't you focus a little more of your atention on chess and maybe that W category will get to a ground breaking 4.
    Maybe you need to work on your spelling.šŸ˜