Originally posted by Sam The ShamSorry, not a winner. Play often.
Answers to most common help questions.
1. You can't castle because the king passes through check....moron.
2. It is a legal move called en passant learn the rules first jackass.
3. Draw by stalemate stupid.
4. 50 move draw rule starts over if a pawn is moved or piece captured. Idiot.
5. You're rating went down after a win because you're ...[text shortened]... u for refusing it.
7. Your opponent was not cheating. You lost because you suck at chess.
Originally posted by CrowleyPlease read the entry in
Hmm, a great example of FAIL.
Can we now demand to shoot Sam the Spam?
Originally posted by Essex 3'force' is different than 'can't'. You can get a mate, but you can't force it.
Please read the entry in
'http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_knights_endgame', (4th-5th lines) : -
" .... a king and two knights can not force checkmate."
Why should we shoot Sam the Spam?