1. Joined
    10 Nov '04
    Moves
    30 Oct '06 22:22
    Ok, all we have left to the game is the kings. Literally. But the game won't end. There isn't anything we can do but take turns moving around the board. What now?

please advise. Thanks!😕
  2. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    30 Oct '06 23:26
    Originally posted by uberChess
    Ok, all we have left to the game is the kings. Literally. But the game won't end. There isn't anything we can do but take turns moving around the board. What now?

please advise. Thanks!😕
    Click claim draw.

D
  3. Cavan, Ireland
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 17:33
    Originally posted by uberChess

please advise. Thanks!😕
    Do you not even know how to use basic controls on the site-surprised you posted this message
  4. Earth
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 17:37
    Originally posted by john91
    Do you not even know how to use basic controls on the site-surprised you posted this message
    I am assuming he didn't no, or he wouldn't have asked a reasonable question.
    After all he shouldn't have to 'claim draw' when it simply 'is a draw' by the rules of chess, so perhaps the issue is with the site? Go easy - do you shake your fist at learner drivers? 🙂
  5. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '07 17:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Dublin
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 15:36
    Even if you didn't think of the 'claim draw' button, surely you would have just offered a draw to your opponent?
  7. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 20:23
    no, thats not it, you need to learn the "double jump" move and catch your opponent off guard. the combo is in a scroll in the lost east temple.
  8. Joined
    26 Jun '06
    Moves
    27 Apr '07 20:23
    good luck
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    28 Apr '07 02:20
    Originally posted by jvanhine
    no, thats not it, you need to learn the "double jump" move and catch your opponent off guard. the combo is in a scroll in the lost east temple.
    Originally posted by john91
    Bogus advice in the Help Forum is frowned upon, so I've been lead to believe.

Goofing Around Forum is thataway -> also known as the General Forum

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree