PGN available?

Standard memberkwjoe
Help 23 Feb '07 14:11
  1. Joined
    18 Nov '06
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 14:11
    I'm trying to improve my game, and was wondering if games are available in pgn format from archived games folder? This is something new to me, so if it's a rookie question, well....there ya go.
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 15:03
    Originally posted by kwjoe
    I'm trying to improve my game, and was wondering if games are available in pgn format from archived games folder? This is something new to me, so if it's a rookie question, well....there ya go.
    Go to "My Games" page and then click the "Email Games" tab.
  3. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    23 Feb '07 15:04
    Go to the "Game History" of a finished game you want to get the PGN. Below the moves there should be a "Get PGN" link.
  4. Joined
    18 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 05:08
    ok, i found that, thanks, now i'm trying to get those files of my complete games into CM9000 so I can analyze where i am going wrong. Do i paste int0 a word file, give it a certain extension? I am not the best tech-savvy dude in here.
  5. Joined
    30 Oct '04
    Moves
    24 Feb '07 07:46
    Originally posted by kwjoe
    ok, i found that, thanks, now i'm trying to get those files of my complete games into CM9000 so I can analyze where i am going wrong. Do i paste int0 a word file, give it a certain extension? I am not the best tech-savvy dude in here.
    Use any text editor to paste it in (Notepad, Wordpad, EditPadLite, etc) and change the extension of the file (or save the file as) .pgn instead of .txt.
  6. Along the River
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 09:36
    I have tried many time to get my completed games by email but I never received them. It says 37 games emailed to me but I see none.
    What is wrong here?
  7. Along the River
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 10:41
    Interesting. Problem solved. I loged into chessatwork.com and from there I got my games but not when loged into rhp.
  8. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '07 13:47
    Originally posted by Antalk
    Interesting. Problem solved. I loged into chessatwork.com and from there I got my games but not when loged into rhp.
    Maybe you need to check the box that says"Enable multiple browsers to be logged into the same account" under "my settings" -> "my site settings".

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree