PGN Export, in BULK

Standard memberRemoved
Help 09 Jun '12 10:03
  1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 10:03
    HI,

I'd like to export all my RHP games to a personal database for reference.
    Is there an easy way to do this, or do I really (oh god no...) have to go through them all one at a time and cut and paste manually.

Surely not...
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 13:28
    Originally posted by Nimzovitch
    HI,

I'd like to export all my RHP games to a personal database for reference.
    Is there an easy way to do this, or do I really (oh god no...) have to go through them all one at a time and cut and paste manually.

Surely not...
    Yes, hit 'my games' then 'manage games' under the 'ladders' icon at the top...then on the left hit 'selected games' and you'll see an 'Email pgn' facility...then simply tick the games you want to export and mail onward to the email you've given here. Important that you have that email address or you'll have to change it...
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    09 Jun '12 14:48
    This link will take you to a discussion about emailing pgn's to yourself.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=141386&page=1#post_2714022

If you read the whole thread you will hopefully have some ideas about how to get your games.

I don't know how many total games you are wanting to send to yourself, but I would suggest if there are several hundred, divide them into 100 games per folder groups and then send them to yourself one folder at a time.
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    07 Aug '12 15:43
    I want all of my games emailed to me, unfortunately going through them and requesting the email 30 at a time is something I am far too lazy to do...
    Can the site not have a "Send all games" option, and then the site automatically send out however many emails it would take to send them 30 at a time(if that is the most amount of games that will fit in an email)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree