Moves
    15 Dec '07 01:07
    how do i report a cheater?
  2. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 01:45
    Why, are you cheating and still losing as well? Seems odd...
  3. Standard membercelticcountry
    Copyright ©2001-2006
    Eastbourne
    Moves
    15 Dec '07 10:36
    I have viewed all your inprogress games. and I feel obliged not to comment through lack of interest.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 08:15
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    If you have genuine suspicions, notify the site admins at this link:

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/core/feedback.php

Send feedback link is also at the bottom of the page.
  5. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 10:08
    I don't know which of your opponents you suspect.

I looked few a number of your games and could find nothing untoward. Being beaten by someone lower rated than you is hardly an indication that the lower rated player is a cheat.

If you want to find a cheat you need to look for sudden unexplained improvements, total changes of style and ability and, perhaps most important of all, typical computer moves. An opponent outplaying you tactically at your level does not indicate the latter.
  6. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 22:53
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    I don't know which of your opponents you suspect.

I looked few a number of your games and could find nothing untoward. Being beaten by someone lower rated than you is hardly an indication that the lower rated player is a cheat.

If you want to find a cheat you need to look for sudden unexplained improvements, total changes of style and ability and, ...[text shortened]... mputer moves. An opponent outplaying you tactically at your level does not indicate the latter.
    but he's beating me, he must be cheating, i only play players at least 300 lower than me....
  7. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 06:47
    but he's beating me, he must be cheating, i only play players at least 300 lower than me....
    I've looked at a few of your matches and quite frankly, you are awful.

The risk of playing lower rated opponents is that you will always strike a player on the rise, and given your apparent inability to follow book openings and your absolute deference to basic tactics, you will always get a hiding.

My advice - at your level, strive to punch above your weight. It will be a steep learning curve but will improve your play.

skeeter
  8. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    17 Dec '07 18:19
    You like beating up on players that are way lower rated than you. Now when you get your butt whiped by one of them they are cheating???

Congrats to your opponent! 😀
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 09:54
    As the question was "how do I report a cheater", the answer has been given above.
  10. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 11:31
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    You like beating up on players that are way lower rated than you. Now when you get your butt whiped by one of them they are cheating???

Congrats to your opponent! 😀
    yes you're right, it's wrong of me to play players with that rating and get beaten some times... i've seen the light, from now on i will play players 400 lowever than me, that will let me really kick their butt
  11. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 11:311 edit
    Originally posted by skeeter
    I've looked at a few of your matches and quite frankly, you are awful.

The risk of playing lower rated opponents is that you will always strike a player on the rise, and given your apparent inability to follow book openings and your absolute deference to basic tactics, you will always get a hiding.

My advice - at your level, strive to punch above your weight. It will be a steep learning curve but will improve your play.

skeeter
    BORING...!

why would i want to do a boring book opening....?

you're nothing but a chess robot
  12. Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 19:05
    I checkmated my opponent on this board -4105346 combinator Opponent's Move 38 Dec 22 2007 18:27 -but it didn't register as a win and he has another move. Any ideas?
  13. Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '07 19:15
    sorry,didn't mean to post the last on this thread.Too many games have turned my brain to mush!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree