1. Joined
    13 Aug '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 19:281 edit
    when i go to my games there is no board or pieces! i've refreshed and rebooted but no good.I get the submit move and underneath is all the options but this is on the left of the screen and all the icons at the top are a different shade.
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Dec '11 22:00
    Originally posted by odoodsdudes
    when i go to my games there is no board or pieces! i've refreshed and rebooted but no good.I get the submit move and underneath is all the options but this is on the left of the screen and all the icons at the top are a different shade.
    Go to help, FAQ and read "why can't I see pieces on my board"
  3. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    23 Dec '11 10:21
    Clear you cache
  4. Joined
    22 Apr '08
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 06:31
    Where do I find the list of error codes? I have made a move then submitted the move and it was reversed with the two fields in pink. What does it mean?
  5. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    13 Feb '12 10:16
    It means that you were trying to make an illegal move.
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 Feb '12 15:33
    I think you've entered the Blind Chess option, introduced at April 1st last year.
  7. Joined
    14 Jan '11
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 01:52
    I informed you that I was going on vacation Feb 6th and would return Feb. 16th . I came home today and found that my opponent was awarded a won game. I'm distressed since I had a good chance to win. Why did you award him a win? Is it possible to continue the game? Jerry Abrams
  8. Joined
    21 Jan '12
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 03:04
    I WANT TO BE A SUSRIBER!
  9. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    16 Feb '12 15:41
    Originally posted by Jerry Abrams
    I informed you that I was going on vacation Feb 6th and would return Feb. 16th . I came home today and found that my opponent was awarded a won game. I'm distressed since I had a good chance to win. Why did you award him a win? Is it possible to continue the game? Jerry Abrams
    You informed who?.Your opponent?.As you are a subscriber you could have booked vacation time to prevent you from being timed out.
    My guess is the game won't have been "awarded" to your opponent.He will have taken the skull.
  10. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    19 Feb '12 00:04
    Originally posted by Jerry Abrams
    If you set your vacation settings for Feb. 6-16, then your opponent should not have been awarded a win. In contrast, if you merely informed your opponent or an admin (i.e., via a message( that you would be on vacation Feb. 6-16, that means nothing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree