Please, how do I stop competing in ladders without wasting other peoples time?

Please, how do I stop competing in ladders without wasting other peoples time?

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eager2Learn

Kirkintilloch

Moves
03 May 13

I do not know how to quit ladder games, other than just not challenging? Problem is, I have been challenged and I do not wish to play on the ladder any longer and do not wish to drop my rating even lower because of this? I am finishing the games I had already started, but then what? Please help?

PS like your updated look, change is scary though lol.

Australia

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by Eager2Learn
I do not know how to quit ladder games, other than just not challenging? Problem is, I have been challenged and I do not wish to play on the ladder any longer and do not wish to drop my rating even lower because of this? I am finishing the games I had already started, but then what? Please help?

There used to be a "leave ladder" button on your ladders page, down the bottom left somewhere I think. Since I'm not on a ladder now I can't confirm that.

Dave

S.Yorks.England

Moves
04 May 13

Originally posted by Eager2Learn

Go to my profile and click on the ladder you wish to leave.
Scroll down and there's 2 buttons - exit ladder and leave ladder.
Why there's 2 now where there used to be 1, I don't know but either one should work.
You'll get a "are you sure" warning so you can't do any damage accidentally

Eager2Learn

Kirkintilloch

Moves
05 May 13

Thank you for you instant help! God bless us all 🙂

Moves
10 May 13

Hi
I am one of your challengers......
Did you know though.....
If you resign a game before move 3 then you lose the game but your rating stays the same....
Just saying