Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 30 Nov '04 08:35
    I am good chess player. I am a non subscriber. I will be grateful if anyone sponsor my subscription
  2. 30 Nov '04 10:42 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by GauravV
    I am good chess player. I am a non subscriber. I will be grateful if anyone sponsor my subscription
    Why don't you tell us more about yourself and your circumstances? You haven't told us anything we couldn't deduct from your profile.

I am also unsure how someone who can not afford the price of subscription can afford the time and network costs that extra games entail?

I don't wish to appear harsh, but what makes your request any different from the others that appear from time to time?
  3. 30 Nov '04 17:16
    Originally posted by John Dalmas
    Why don't you tell us more about yourself and your circumstances? You haven't told us anything we couldn't deduct from your profile.

I am also unsure how someone who can not afford the price of subscription can afford the time and network costs that extra games entail?

I don't wish to appear harsh, but what makes your request any different from the others that appear from time to time?
    I agree - GauravV does need to provide more information.

That said, I notice that he's from New Delhi, India. $20 (about 1000 Indian Rupees) is a sizable amount of money in India (the average monthly salary for professionals is about $120-$200). If a person is a student, it becomes even more prohibitive (I used to manage a whole year in uni with about $200 a year). Most people (especially students) would not have a credit card either. Internet access, OTOH, costs only about 40-50 cents/hour from public cafes (it's usually free on campuses).
  4. 01 Dec '04 05:05
    Infact I am working in IT company as receiptionist. So dont have much money but have internet access for free.
  5. 03 Dec '04 03:41 / 2 edits
    Your also an engine user. Yes I know this is going to get deleted :-)

Hm just noticed he already has a star. Hope someone didnt waste their money on him :-)

PS, with the start of the chess mods soon I wouldnt normally post that, but since he is/was asking for money I dont much care :-)
  6. Standard member Gatecrasher
    Whale watching
    03 Dec '04 13:52 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Grayeyesofsorrow

Hm just noticed he already has a star. Hope someone didnt waste their money on him :-)

PS, with the start of the chess mods soon I wouldnt normally post that, but since he is/was asking for money I dont much care :-)
    Yes, another profile with the typical not-doing-so-well-until-I-tried-my-new-toy shaped graph.
  7. Standard member pendejo
    GTX
    03 Dec '04 17:58

heh. definately. considering someone posted earlier that his graph was "interesting" and that seems to have been removed also.

8. Standard member Ragnorak
    For RHP addons...
    03 Dec '04 18:10
    Originally posted by pendejo
    heh. definately. considering someone posted earlier that his graph was "interesting" and that seems to have been removed also.

Hey yeah, I wrote that. I never even realised that it had been modded.

What's offensive about commenting on how interesting a graph looks? I was merely referring to the fact that his graph, from 2nd September onwards, mildly resembles Britney Spears' calf muscle. 😉 Does anybody else see it?

I feel chuffed now that I've had my first post modded. Does that mean I'm a bad ass? And that all chicks will love me?

: D
  9. Standard member wucky3
    Jo
    03 Dec '04 18:44
    nope ...you just earned your place on st nicks naughty list
  10. Standard member Saint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    03 Dec '04 19:01
    Originally posted by wucky3
    nope ...you just earned your place on st nicks naughty list
    Well, might have to make a consideration here..
    I already reported the user in question a few weeks ago to Russ.
  11. Standard member wucky3
    Jo
    03 Dec '04 20:00
    Originally posted by Saint Nick
    Well, might have to make a consideration here..
    I already reported the user in question a few weeks ago to Russ.
    ?? so they're on the naughty list already? i wanna see this list!
  12. Standard member Saint Nick
    Pimp of the elves
    03 Dec '04 20:36 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by wucky3
    ?? so they're on the naughty list already? i wanna see this list!
    Sorry, the list is for fictional characters only 😵

and I don't believe in denouncing them publicly.
    I believe most users have a similar list of "who not to play"....

Rest assured that no members of the HCPS or M&M will ever be on the list.
  13. Standard member Ravello
    The Rude©
    03 Dec '04 23:36

Ha! as a result of being discovered he's resigning his games now.
    Well done Grayeyes,hard life to cheats.
  14. Standard member TRACKHEAD21
    Total Domination
    05 Dec '04 21:33
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Ha! as a result of being discovered he's resigning his games now.
    Well done Grayeyes,hard life to cheats.
    still wondering who got the star for him.
  15. 06 Dec '04 23:58
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Hey yeah, I wrote that. I never even realised that it had been modded.

What's offensive about commenting on how interesting a graph looks? I was merely referring to the fact that his graph, from 2nd September onwards, mildly resembles Britney Spears' calf muscle. 😉 Does anybody else see it?

I feel chuffed now that I've had my first post modded. Does that mean I'm a bad ass? And that all chicks will love me?

: D
    Your post is still there, in the original thread: http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=16698

Maybe I shouldn't have suggested the improved thread title.😳 Still, at least it shows that there are some generous folk on RHP. Perhaps next time we should ask the game mods to check someone out when they make such a request.