1. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    14 Feb '08 19:34
    hiya folks
    i know there is a link to cut and paste to start a private tournament but being thick can anyone give me an idiots guide to where you paste it to ? any other help gratefully appreciated
    thanks
    neil
  2. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    14 Feb '08 22:28
    Hello! First you must be a clan leader and you must have more than 6 members. Make sure you have all the specifics correct when you click "Create Private Tournament." Once it has been created it cannot be changed.

Here is the link: http://www.chessatwork.com/tournament/createprivate.php
  3. Subscriberscoop122
    scoop122
    Southport
    Moves
    15 Feb '08 19:19
    Originally posted by Drew L
    Hello! First you must be a clan leader and you must have more than 6 members. Make sure you have all the specifics correct when you click "Create Private Tournament." Once it has been created it cannot be changed.

Here is the link: http://www.chessatwork.com/tournament/createprivate.php
    thanks for the help mate
  4. Standard memberBobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    Lucena City
    Moves
    26 Dec '08 00:32
    could someone elaborate on the steps by steps on how to do it...sorry i am computer ignorant.πŸ™„
  5. Standard memberBobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    Lucena City
    Moves
    01 Jan '09 07:10
    is there anybody who knows how to do it?😏
  6. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    01 Jan '09 23:04
    Copy the link and paste it into the address line at the top of the browser window.

Click in the line called 'Name' and write what you want the tournament to be called. There's a maximum number of letters so don't make it too long.

Now write a description in the next line.

Then choose the number of people you want to invite, and the group size. So if you have 8 entrants with a group size of 8 you'll have an all play all octet. If you have a group size of 2 you'll have a multi round duel.

Then choose the timeout period from the drop down box.

It's been a while since I created one but I think that once you've cricked 'create tournament' it will ask you to enter the names of the people you want to invite. They will then be sent a PM giving the password.
  7. Standard memberBobby Chess
    Anaconda Squeeze
    Lucena City
    Moves
    04 Jan '09 06:44
    Thanks for your help😡

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree