Problem players please help!

Problem players please help!

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Moves
11 Apr 04

Originally posted by purclecow
Have you seen any of his other stuff...it is very funny....he is my favourite comedian of all time
yeah I wonder who this person is? I think you are throwing around abuse and I am going to tell Russ about that!!! I think you need to get stratend up!!! If anyone wants to know what she said to me it was this she said I was a moron a bonehead and even said sware words to me! I only try to make things better not worse if I get carried away please stop and tell me!!! I can be a bit of a loser sometimes but no need to put up a post about me I think she actully dislikes men or has problems I like to ask people questions in what there believes are and if you say that is wrong please tell me so!

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
11 Apr 04

Originally posted by Asher123
I like his standup but my favorite comedian of all times is by far Tom Lehrer
we should start a general thread about this.i have never heard of that guy....what kind of comody does he do?

A
Drunken Shogun

on Satan's fork

Moves
11 Apr 04

she said she asked you to stop repeatedly and you wouldn't...

A
Drunken Shogun

on Satan's fork

Moves
11 Apr 04

we should start a general thread about this.i have never heard of that guy....what kind of comody does he do?
he's a physics professor and a gifted pianist - all his comedy is in song form and he throws little jokes in the middle....example:

my heart will be quickenin'
with each drop of strichenin
as we pooison the pigeons in the park
and maybe we'll do in
a squirrel or two
as we're poisoning pigeons in the park...

it's very funny when he sings it 🙂

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
11 Apr 04

Originally posted by Asher123
he's a physics professor and a gifted pianist - all his comedy is in song form and he throws little jokes in the middle....example:

my heart will be quickenin'
with each drop of strichenin
as we pooison the pigeons in the park
and maybe we'll do in
a squirrel or two
as we're poisoning pigeons in the park...

it's very funny when he sings it 🙂
i will check him out,is he dead?because i remember a comedian like that but i think he passed away,unfortunatly

A
Drunken Shogun

on Satan's fork

Moves
11 Apr 04

I'm not sure but I think he's still around...

T

Moves
11 Apr 04

puclecow...leave the kid alone....it sounds to me like he hinted that men are better at chess ..which may not have been true.....but u dont hafta go lashing out on him...accept his apology and grow up

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
11 Apr 04

Originally posted by TDR1
puclecow...leave the kid alone....it sounds to me like he hinted that men are better at chess ..which may not have been true.....but u dont hafta go lashing out on him...accept his apology and grow up
His apology is an empty one i am affraid....he has only just apologised when he realised that i complained about him and a few people agreed....this kid...person...guy...whatever he is does not respect anyone that does not think the same way as him.....
athiests I think are a bit stupid...no offence
why do you not? you guys are a little bit foolish! dont you believe that you will go to hell if you do not worship him?
well anyways there are to many athiests on this site and I do not like that one bit ... why dont you believe in him?
who ever thought of this sooooooooo fake thing.They expect me to believe that the people come from animals that is stupid!
you are evil if you dont belive in God and why else do I belive in heaven. I dont know what you belive in but I dont think there is a heaven there and maybe does your god have any proof I dont think so just some guys making it up!
You are being a little bit foolish There are people dieing every day and going to heaven or possibly hell.Turn back because you dont know when you are going to die. dont be an evil person just have faith!
what I think of this video game thing is it is a bunch of trash it makes you dumb in many ways so what all you guys do are playing video games thats not the way to live I mean it is ok to play it for an hour or so but for you kids i dont think that is a good way to get you to collage.
yes it does we learn diffrently then girls do and the best chess players in the world are boys I am not realy saying that all boys are better at chess Iam just saying that a lot of them are.

all these have been taken from forums in the last 2 months,
if his apology was meant i would accept but as i told him when he was happily calling me fool...play the game, be quiet and LEAVE ME ALONE, and he didn't
Regards
Zoe

C8

Moves
18 Apr 04

His apology is an empty one i am affraid....he has only just apologised when he realised that i complained about him and a few people agreed....this kid...person...guy...whatever he is does not respect anyone that does not think the same way as him.....
athiests I think are a bit stupid...no offence
why do you not? you guys are a little bit foolish! dont ...[text shortened]... pily calling me fool...play the game, be quiet and LEAVE ME ALONE, and he didn't
Regards
Zoe
leave that kid alone!

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
18 Apr 04

Originally posted by Chopper 85
leave that kid alone!
you are too late, the kid has been banned for being nasty after continually being warned,he had good reason to be banned as our game together he was contiually abusive and the conversation history was reviewed and placed on here then removed once people had read it.
Please get your facts right before argueing someones nasty case.
This matter is now closed due to the player being banned by russ.
Do not continue to post on a finished matter.
Thanks
Zoe

s

Moves
18 Apr 04

Holy Cow! ... an atheist!
Challenging a devote follower! Is this my lucky day?
For clarification read about chessism in the thread : "what is going on?" in this forum.
Purcel if you are prepared to convert I'll make you Knight number 2 (out of a total of 12) and as for you Robert drop your other beliefs and become Bishop number 1.
I realise this involves a small sacrifice but nothing compared to rewards to be gained.
Don't forget your donations.
Saint Stalebread.
May the pawn be with you!

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
18 Apr 04

Originally posted by stalebread
Holy Cow! ... an atheist!
Challenging a devote follower! Is this my lucky day?
For clarification read about chessism in the thread : "what is going on?" in this forum.
Purcel if you are prepared to convert I'll make you Knight number 2 (out of a total of 12) and as for you Robert drop your other beliefs and become Bishop number 1.
I realise this in ...[text shortened]... rds to be gained.
Don't forget your donations.
Saint Stalebread.
May the pawn be with you!
i would join if i can be queen....its a great theory

h

e2

Moves
18 Apr 04

LOL! Stalebread, your appointed Knight 1 is a Christian! HAHAHA! 🙂
But it matters not. You should check the other thread yourself!

s

Moves
18 Apr 04

Huntingbear I have cheked and replied in the other thread. Let me explain one thing :
Life is too short for chess. But that is the fault of life not of chess.
(can't remember who said that)
So it therefore follows that other time wasting occuptions (or religions) must be sacrificed in the name of chess. But let us not dwell on trivialities but celebrate the joyful news :

Purcelcow has been promoted to Q of the chequered table!

Advice to other followers : respect the Queen, she is a formidable member of our church.
Saint Stalebread.
PS. fellow founder and choir master might compose another hyme in honor of the Queen. (just a thought)

MMMMM Penguin Pie

the great beyond

Moves
18 Apr 04

Originally posted by stalebread
Huntingbear I have cheked and replied in the other thread. Let me explain one thing :
Life is too short for chess. But that is the fault of life not of chess.
(can't remember who said that)
So it therefore follows that other time wasting occuptions (or religions) must be sacrificed in the name of chess. But let us not dwell on trivialities but celebr ...[text shortened]... llow founder and choir master might compose another hyme in honor of the Queen. (just a thought)
You are stealing the word church from the christian religion, should you not have some place more original like the castle or something?