1. Joined
    24 May '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '05 01:50
    I am in the final round of the Mnemosyne with 2 other players. For some mysterious reaon they have a larger TimeBank then 7 Days? & is the max and one has 8.7 days (or something) and the other has like 7.9. I know it's not the end of the world and it may not matter in the long run (then again it may) but I need all the help i can get to win against these two and it hardly seems fair that they start with a bigger TB than me. Anyone have any ideas what is going on? Game id below.

Help?
    Madam (proud leader of the of the White Hats) :'(
    Invalid FEN inserted - 921712
  2. Joined
    24 May '03
    Moves
    11 Feb '05 01:52
    woops ...one game is 921712 against shallowblue...cheers
    madam
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Feb '05 02:00
    Russ had to fiddle with the timebanks after the big outage at the weekend. It seems that if your timebank had been reduced at all, then 2 days is added on, even if that brings u above the original starting timebank.

That's my reading of the situation anyway.

D
  4. Standard memberShallowBlue
    Bah Humbug!
    C:\Drive
    Moves
    11 Feb '05 09:39
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    Russ had to fiddle with the timebanks after the big outage at the weekend. It seems that if your timebank had been reduced at all, then 2 days is added on, even if that brings u above the original starting timebank.

That's my reading of the situation anyway.

D
    Can you confirm this Russ? I am above the normal timebank in 10 of my games. I know it would probably be a lot of work to go through everyone but as madam has raised the point in this particular instance is it possible to set my timebank against madam so that we are equal again?
  5. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    11 Feb '05 13:571 edit
    I have corrected all the games so that noone now has more timebank remaining that the initial timebank allocation.

-Chris
  6. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    11 Feb '05 14:06
    Originally posted by Chrismo
    I have corrected all the games so that noone now has more timebank remaining that the initial timebank allocation.

-Chris
    BOOOO!! That had worked out quite well for me. 😛

; D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree