rate graph

rate graph

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06

Mine has messed up - it skipped a game ahead of what it should've. When I beat somebody, it put my rating up but on the graph dropped me. I had beaten somebody, then lost to somebody, then tied. THe graph did not follow - what 's up with that? 😲

If you try to figure this out by looking at my profile, it is the last 3 - 4 games on the graph

N

The sky

Moves
27 Aug 06

Originally posted by mattwyrick
Mine has messed up - it skipped a game ahead of what it should've. When I beat somebody, it put my rating up but on the graph dropped me. I had beaten somebody, then lost to somebody, then tied. THe graph did not follow - what 's up with that? 😲

If you try to figure this out by looking at my profile, it is the last 3 - 4 games on the graph
I can't see anything wrong with it. It shows that you beat somebody, then lost to somebody, then tied.

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06

look 5 bars back on it when I played "mike wheeler" although I lost to him, and I did, it shows the graph moved higher as if I won. It goes on from there

now do you see it?

N

The sky

Moves
27 Aug 06

look 5 bars back on it when I played "mike wheeler" although I lost to him, and I did, it shows the graph moved higher as if I won. It goes on from there

now do you see it?
No. It shows as if you lost here, your rating went down from 1476 to 1461.

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06
1 edit

Did you click on the bar? was I playing mike wheeler ? b/c when I look at the graph shows me going 1461 to 1479...

it appears you are looking at the bar when I lost to Marvin the Martian. look to the next bar...

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06
1 edit

Wait a sec, I just noticed that whenever I look at Anybody's graph, the same problem results...
What is wrong?!?

😲😲🙄😲😲

Nordlys - when I look at your graph, on your last bar, it reads: Players Rating: 1607 Opponents Rating: 2119
Do you see the same thing

N

The sky

Moves
27 Aug 06

Did you click on the bar? was I playing mike wheeler ? b/c when I look at the graph shows me going 1461 to 1479...

it appears you are looking at the bar when I lost to Marvin the Martian. look to the next bar...
Yes, you were playing mike wheeler. The next game (and bar), against RollTide, shows your rating going up to 1479.

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06
4 edits

Nordlys - when I look at your graph, on your last bar, it reads: Players Rating: 1607 Opponents Rating: 2119 Game date: 13 August 2006 and when I click on it, you are playing Xanthos
Also, who am I playing in the last bar on my graph?
It shows be playing "In A Word"
Is there a way to fix this?

N

The sky

Moves
27 Aug 06

Nordlys - when I look at your graph, on your last bar, it reads: Players Rating: 1607 Opponents Rating: 2119 Game date: 13 August 2006 and when I click on it, you are playing Xanthos
Also, who am I playing in the last bar on my graph?
It shows be playing "In A Word"
Is there a way to fix this?
Yes, I see the same games as you. Now coming to think of it, I believe the rating the bar used to show was the rating at the beginning of the game, but now it shows the rating at the end of the game, which makes a lot more sense to me (many people were confused about the graph before). My guess is that this has been changed when the new profile page was introduced.

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
27 Aug 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
Yes, I see the same games as you. Now coming to think of it, I believe the rating the bar used to show was the rating at the beginning of the game, but now it shows the rating at the end of the game, which makes a lot more sense to me (many people were confused about the graph before). My guess is that this has been changed when the new profile page was introduced.
There has been a change.

The last game usen't show up on the graph. It does now, and the bars have moved forward one.

D

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06
2 edits

I see...

still it is a bit confusing on why that graph shows my rating going UP when I LOST to mike wheeler..

the graph depicts my rating history correctly, but it is wrong when it shows who I played

N

The sky

Moves
27 Aug 06

Originally posted by Ragnorak
There has been a change.

The last game usen't show up on the graph. It does now, and the bars have moved forward one.

D
The game always showed up. The bar used to show the rating after the second-last game, but when you clicked on the bar, you'd get to the last game.

N

The sky

Moves
27 Aug 06

I see...

still it is a bit confusing on why that graph shows my rating going UP when I LOST to mike wheeler..

the graph depicts my rating history correctly, but it is wrong when it shows who I played
The bar now shows the rating you had when the game was finished. The graph goes up afterwards because you won the next game.

m

St. Louis RAMS!!!!

Moves
27 Aug 06
1 edit

oh I see its a change...

DS

Moves
27 Aug 06

When you click on a game from the graph and go to it,it shows the players [both] current rating, not when they were played. Whereas the rating displayed above the graph is the rating at the time they were played.....I think.