Reminders

Standard memberJohn Dalmas
Help 22 Sep '04 11:29
  1. Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '04 11:29
    I have recently (and inadvertentley) annoyed a couple of players by sending them prompt reminders. They have incorrectly assumed that I was trying to rush them along in the games, although this was not the case (I just wanted to get rid of the reminder text!)

Can we please have the option to remove this feature. I don't want to send it and they don't want to receive it! Thanks! 🙂
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Sep '04 11:33
    Um, you don't have to 'click' it, however strong the compulsion to click might be! 😉

If you don't want to see them, then do what I do and just apply the 'My Moves' filter and then you only see the games waiting for you to move and not your opponents where the 'reminders' appear.
  3. Joined
    25 Aug '04
    Moves
    22 Sep '04 12:11
    Originally posted by Exy
    Um, you don't have to 'click' it, however strong the compulsion to click might be! 😉

If you don't want to see them, then do what I do and just apply the 'My Moves' filter and then you only see the games waiting for you to move and not your opponents where the 'reminders' appear.
    Lol, I'll have to try to resist temptation. 😉
    I've just tried the filter and that seems works well - page loads faster too! 😀
    Cheers.
  4. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    22 Sep '04 12:31
    bad thing is that you don't see games you won or lost.
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Sep '04 12:27
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    bad thing is that you don't see games you won or lost.
    yup, filter needs to be a bit more flexible in my opinion. Maybe an advanced filter for setting up all sorts of 'ands' and 'ors'.
  6. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Sep '04 12:331 edit
    Do you need to see them all the time? I just flick to the "complete" filter from time to time to archive the games. You can tell on the screen if you've recently won or lost cos your rating will most probably change. I wouldn't want the site so higly automated that I didn't have to use my brain to operate it! 😉
  7. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    23 Sep '04 13:14
    Originally posted by Exy
    Do you need to see them all the time? I just flick to the "complete" filter from time to time to archive the games. You can tell on the screen if you've recently won or lost cos your rating will most probably change. I wouldn't want the site so higly automated that I didn't have to use my brain to operate it! 😉
    Yeah, but think about people with dial up accounts. If you can load a screen once, and see all the information you want to see, its much better than doing your little system.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree