1. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 21:56
    How do you report people to the mods?

I saw this in FAQ but I don't see that link anywhere:

Just click the 'Alert Moderator' link below the offending post. The post may be removed automatically, or one of the site moderators will take action if required. Posts containing obscene language will always be hidden.

I'm sick of this user. If I am correct then he has at least 2 active accounts on here, and has been kicked off twice before. He just won't get the point.
  2. Standard memberMCA
    TokerSmurf
    Bonnie Scotland
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 21:59
    Originally posted by RahimK

Just click the 'Alert Moderator' link below the offending post. The post may be removed automatically, or one of the site moderators will take action if required. Posts containing obscene language will always be hidden.

I'm sick of this user. If I am correct t ...[text shortened]... active accounts on here, and has been kicked off twice before. He just won't get the point.
    The 'Alert Moderator' link is only available to the 'subs' so you wont find it.

If you are certain of your accusation then you should send feedback (link at the bottom of the page).
  3. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 22:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 22:15
    Originally posted by Sicilian Smaug
    Yes, 'Planet Chess' is annoying.
    🙂 I'm suprise how a 1400 player who stays up till 4 am just to timeout someone and get points turns into a 1800 all of sudden after he um....let's say I'll be back.

Curious isn't it. I'm guessing it's all one person. Thoughts? I want to be sure first.
  5. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    03 Oct '06 22:26
    🙂 I'm suprise how a 1400 player who stays up till 4 am just to timeout someone and get points turns into a 1800 all of sudden after he um....let's say I'll be back.

Curious isn't it. I'm guessing it's all one person. Thoughts? I want to be sure first.
    3 in 1 combo?
  6. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 00:141 edit
    Or send a PM to one of the forum mods.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/volunteers.php
  7. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 00:22
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Or send a PM to one of the forum mods.

http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/comhub/volunteers.php
    I'm waiting for my reply. I had problems with other users, very minor though just disagreements

but this is the first time I have done anything like this, report a user, and I want to see this user gone for sure especailly if he is who I think he is.

If it is him then I rememeber one comment why really bothered me.

He was booted before and came back again, that same day I think or maybe the next day,

We told him to get lost and he's like No, they can't touch me. Banning the ip blah blah, I can get around it, they are so dumb thinking banning my ip could get rid of me.

Something along those lines, what a jerk.

I also believe he is cheating and that's how a 1400 gets to 1800 but i'm not as sure about this. Argg... I wanna scream out his name already!

Well now it's time to wait and see what happens.
  8. The sky
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 00:33
    I also believe he is cheating and that's how a 1400 gets to 1800 but i'm not as sure about this.
    In that case, you might also want to contact a game mod (Site Map -> Community - Volunteers). You don't have to be sure, but you should provide them with as much information as you can.
  9. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 00:59
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    In that case, you might also want to contact a game mod (Site Map -> Community - Volunteers). You don't have to be sure, but you should provide them with as much information as you can.
    I gave them several names and reasons.

Doesn't send feedback ->game Mods

go to one of those ppl on the list?

If so, then I'm on the right path. If not then oops, my first time.
  10. The sky
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 01:05

When I reported someone for cheating, I sent a PM to Gatecrasher (one of the game mods). But I guess either way works.
  11. Standard memberIM4Y2NV
    Dadohalic
    Finger tip talking.
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 01:51

Do not forget to check your e-mail in box. That is how site feed back contacts you back.
  12. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 03:57
    Originally posted by IM4Y2NV
    Do not forget to check your e-mail in box. That is how site feed back contacts you back.
    Opps, all this time I have been looking on Rhp.

I talked to Phla___and it said it could be a lengthy process 🙁
  13. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 12:34

I'm sick of this user. If I am correct t ...[text shortened]... active accounts on here, and has been kicked off twice before. He just won't get the point.
    forum alerts is under review to potentially allow non-subs to alert posts. Until then please feel free to PM me or one of the other mods.

if you believe someone is multi accounting, or otherwise cheating at games, you need to contact one of the game mods (as has already been suggested)
  14. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    04 Oct '06 16:07
    Tick tock, tick tock, Boo ya 1 down.

2 to go still.

Back to waiting.

Tick Tock, tick Tock.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree